Fleet Brake acquires McCoy Parts & Service
- Fleet Brake adds new parts distributor center location in Mississauga Ontario. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2013, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on motor vehicle brake manufacturer Fleet Brake's launch of a parts distribution center in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Fleet Brake Adds New Location in Saskatchewan. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/4/2013, p5
The article reports that Fleet Brake is planning to open a new parts distribution center in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, in January 2014.
- Fleet Brake to acquire Page Brake Warehouse. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/25/2012, p1
The article reports on the move by Fleet Brake to enter into a binding letter of intent to purchase U.S.-based heavy-duty truck parts distributor Page Brake Warehouse in JanuaPry 2012.
- Fleet Brake To Acquire Assets of Page Brake Warehouse. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/24/2012, p4
The article reports that truck parts company Fleet Brake has submitted a letter of intent (LOI) to purchase the assets of Page Brake Warehouse and its related entities, with the LOI superseded by a formal agreement expected to close before January 31, 2012.
- Fleet Brake adding new location in British Columbia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/31/2013, p1
The article reports on the new location added by the provider of truck and trailer parts and service, Fleet Brake in British Columbia, Canada. The company is based in Calgary, Alberta. The new facility will be opening in February 2014, that will expand product and services to various sectors...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.