Hendrickson, AxleTech receive contracts to equip vehicles with suspension systems
- Navistar Defense Taps Hendrickson, AxleTech, For MaxxPro Suspensions. // Defense Daily;2/21/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 34, p1
The article focuses on Hendrickson USA LLC and AxleTech International LLC who have received a contract to provide suspension systems to Navistar Defense LLC. The completed suspension systems for installation on the Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles will be provided by the...
- Industry News. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p21
The article offers news briefs on fleet equipment as of March 2012. The 41st annual Mid-America Trucking Show will be held on March 22-24, 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky. Central Freight Lines (CFL) Inc. plans to test 15 clean air tractors in a grant from Houston-Gavelston Area Council (HGAC)....
- Hendrickson, AxleTech win contract. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2012, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p16
The article announces that Boler company Hendrickson and General Dynamics company AxleTech International were recently awarded a contract from Navistar Defense LLC to equip 2,717 International MaxxPro Long Wheel Base Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles with independent suspension systems.
- Hendrickson, AxleTech partner on MaxxPro. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p15
The article announces that Hendrickson and AxleTech International have received a production award from Navistar Defense LLC.
- New axle firm faces labor fight. Kosdrosky, Terry // Crain's Detroit Business;1/6/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p19
Reports on labor problems faced by the Troy, Michigan-based company AxleTech International LLC. Formation of the company; Deal signed between the Chicago-based private equity firm Wynnchurch Capital Ltd. and Arvin-Meritor Inc.; Reasons behind wage cuts made by the company.
- Lift axles. // Overdrive;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p56
The article evaluates the Composilite Steerable Compliant series of lift axles from truck manufacturer Hendrickson.
- Hendrickson launches suspension PLUS. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/12/2012, p10
The article provides information on the Parts Look Up System (PLUS) suspension for trucks and trailers from Hendrickson.
- When only one is needed. ROBERTS, JACK // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2014, Vol. 171 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates the Optimaax 6x4 drive tandem axles from Hendrickson USA LLC.
- Fleet Introductions Abound. BELSON, PAUL // Concrete Producer;Apr2010, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p38
The article previews several concrete industry and trucking equipment and supplies featured in various trade shows, including the Compliant Tie Rod and PerfecTrack technology from Hendrickson, Terra Star truck from Navistar and a battery charging system from Purkey's Fleet Electric.