LVD Company, Pullmax enter agreement for their merger
- LVD-Pullmax merger. excell, mike. // MWP (Online Edition);9/28/2012, p412
The article reports on the merger between LVD Co. NV and Pullmax Ltd. in Europe. It mentions that the agreement between the two companies will combine their sales, production and service. It notes that the merger will also expand their product offerings and market reach worldwide as well as...
- LVD-Pullmax merger. excell, mike // MWP (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p412
The article offers information on the operational merger between LVD Co. NV and Pullmax Ltd. It states that the companies have signed an agreement to combine sales, service, production and research and development facilities. It mentions that the agreement will expand the product offerings and...
- trade talk. // Modern Metals;Aug2012, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p14
This section offers world news briefs relating to the metals industry. Switzerland-based Bystronic Inc. has celebrated the opening of its headquarters in Elgin, Illinois. Belgium-based LVD Co. celebrates its 60th year as a manufacturer of sheet metalworking fabrication equipment. Illinois-based...
- Bystronic consolidation. // Metalworking Production;Jan2006, Vol. 150 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the consolidation of Bystronic group subsidiaries Bystronic Edwards Pearson and Bystronic Pullmax in Great Britain. The merger corporation will be called Bystronic UK Ltd. David Larcombe, appointed Bystronic UK managing director, comments that it is appropriate for the...
- Laser cutting system. // Industrial Laser Solutions;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p22
The article evaluates the Axel 4020 laser cutting systems from LVD Strippit.
- Get the measure. // Metalworking Production;Dec2001, Vol. 145 Issue 12, p40
Presents information on the patented Easy Form Laser system from LVD Corp. that guarantees the desired bending angle from the first bend. System's capability; What the system comprises.
- Metalforming breakthrough makes bends precise. // Machine Design;2/7/94, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p34
Features Plainville, Conn. LVD Corp.'s adaptive-forming system for air-bending operations. Product information.
- Fabricating and stamping equipment. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug94, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p434
Introduces the PPU line of CNC-driven press brakes from LVD Corp. at the 1994 International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- HEAVY DUTY FORMING. // MWP;Mar2011, Vol. 155 Issue 2, p44
The article reports that LVD is offering custom stand-alone and tandem press brakes for heavy-duty forming applications.