Class 8 vehicle order backlog eases in June
- Volvo confirms drop in new truck orders. Young, Dave // Motor Transport;11/6/2008, p8
The article reports that rumours of falling European truck orders appear to have been confirmed by Volvo losing nearly 20,000 trucks. The loss was a discrepancy in figures between the Swedish manufacturer's gross order intake and net order intake figures for the third quarter of 2008. Scania too...
- Factory Orders Fall 0.9%; Ex-Transport Dip 0.2%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p2
The article reports on the 0.9 percent decrease in factory orders in the U.S. due to seasonally adjusted rate during October 2010.
- Factory Orders Rise 0.8%; Ex-Transportation Up 1.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33825, p2
The article informs that the factory orders for manufactured goods in the U.S. have risen up to 0.8 percent in October 2012.
- Factory Orders Rise 2.1% Ex-Transport Up 0.4%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p2
The article reports on the 2.1. percent increase in factory orders in the U.S. in September 2010.
- Factory Orders Rise 1.1%; Ex-Transportion Gain 0.6%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33658, p2
The article reports that factory orders in the U.S. rose 1.1% in December 2011, while order excluding transportion grew 0.6%.
- Factory Orders Gain 1.0%; Ex-Transportation Up 1.2%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the 1.0% increase of new factory orders for manufactured goods in December 2009, the fourth consecutive growth and the eighth growth in nine months in the U.S.
- German factory orders leapt. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/ 7/2014, pA02
German factory orders leapt 1.2% in Jan., faster than expected, for a rise of 8.4% on the year.
- News In Brief: Factory Orders Slip 5.8% in September. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p2
Reports on the decline in the factory orders for various manufactured goods in the U.S. as of September 2001. Percentage decline in the orders for computers and electronic products; Decrease in orders for transportation equipment; Decline in inventories.
- News In Brief: Factory Orders Increase in Dec. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p2
Reports on an increase in factory orders for manufactured goods in the U.S. during December 2001. Percentage increase in orders during the month; Trends in transportation equipment orders; Decline in manufacturing inventories in the duration; Comparison between shipments during the month of...