Contour marking regulation takes effect
- New sales rampage on. // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Oct2013, p12
The article reports on the 14.5 percent increase of commercial vehicle registration in August 2013 in New Zealand compared to the same month in 2012.
- Van sales increase 13%. // Motor Trader;Jan2014, Issue 5346, p6
The article reports that registration of total truck and van commercial vehicles in Great Britain increased significantly in 2013, as van owners and operators tried to take advantage of economic recovery.
- European Union commercial vehicle registrations increase 9.5% in April. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on a 9.5% increase in new commercial vehicle registrations across the European Union (EU) in April 2011, according to the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA). For the period January-April, 657,707 new vehicles were registered. Also in April, there was a 4.6%...
- European CV Registrations Down 13.3%. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/27/2013, p3
This article reports on the decrease in the European commercial vehicle registrations in February 2013. It is inferred that Great Britain was the only one to have positive results in the van segment. The registered new trucks represents a 15.4 percent decline in comparison with the first two...
- Declining share. // Commercial Motor;7/26/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5239, p35
The article reports on the increase in goods vehicle traffic traveling to mainland Europe and decline in the number of Great Britain-registered vehicles in the first quarter of 2007. During the period, there were 519,500 British registered trucks crossing to mainland compared with 525,800 in...
- Hungary new car registrations up 55% in December. // Hungary A.M.;01/03/2013, p4
The article reports that the number of car registrations in Hungary has increased by 55 percent year-over-year to 5.091 in December 2012, while the number of new light commercial vehicle registrations decreased by 38 percent to 1,016.
- Soft around the edges. // Commercial Motor;4/28/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5126, p22
Focuses on the trends in the commercial vehicle markets in Great Britain. Projected number of commercial vehicle registrations in 2005; Increase in the number of vehicles registered in the tractor market; Outlook for commercial vehicle registrations.
- Flowering in winter and summer alike. // Commercial Motor;1/27/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5113, p22
Reports on the status of the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain as of December 2004 according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders. Percentage of increase in vehicle registrations; Statistics on truck sales; Increase in the average price of diesel.
- CV sales hit 15-year high. // Commercial Motor;10/28/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5102, p24
Reports on the increase in the sales of commercial vehicles in Great Britain in September 2004 according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders. Percentage of increase in vehicle registrations; Expected growth of demand for commercial vehicles; Tabular representations of commercial...