Demand for Class 8 trucks stays strong
- Class 5-8 Net Orders Down Slightly in February: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/2/2012, p1
The article reports on the decline in the preliminary net orders for North American Class 5-8 commercial vehicles in January 2012 in which orders for Class 8 trucks approach 22,500 units while orders for Class 5-7 vehicles approach 12,800.
- 2012 Strong for Class 8, Despite Slight Decline: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/20/2012, p1
The article reports that Class 8 trucks are forecasted to have a strong demand in 2012 despite a decline in commercial vehicle orders in February 2012, based on an ACT Research State of the Industry report.
- Illinois leads van demand. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p21
Reports on the strong demand for vans in several states in the U.S. in August 2003, according to CCJ Equipment Demand Index. Rank of Illinois in the index; Information on the demand for flatbeds in Texas; Several states with increased demand for trucks.
- TRUCKS: HOW TONNAGE IS EVOLVING AND WHY? // India Transport Portal;Apr2013, Issue 23, p4
The article reports the increased demand for heavy weight commercial vehicles and trucks resulting from India's economic growth coupled with infrastructure development.
- Used lightweights in demand. // Commercial Motor;1/1/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5060, p67
Reports on the demand for second-hand lightweight vans during the pre-Christmas season in 2003. Market performance of Renault Clio and Peugeot 206; Popularity of the Ford Escort vehicle model; Price status of Renault Kangoo and Fiat Doblo.
- Healthy demand at the top. Alexander, George // Commercial Motor;4/14/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5124, p67
Focuses on the factors that contributed to a strong market demand for good condition late year stock of heavy used trucks in Great Britain as of April 2005.
- European Registrations Fall 11.3% In February. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/3/2012, p2
The article discusses a report from the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA) which shows a decline in demand for new commercial vehicles in all major European markets in February 2012. Rates of the downturn in demand in countries that include Germany, France, Great Britain,...
- CV Registrations Down 18.5% in Europe in November. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/21/2012, p1
The article discusses a report from the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association which reveals that commercial vehicle registrations in Europe for November 2012 were at their lowest since November 2009, declining by 18.5% versus the same month in 2011. In November 2012, new registration of...
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Medium and Heavy Trucks in Japan. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/ 9/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts depicting the 2009-2014 latent demand outlook for medium and heavy trucks in several cities in Japan including Osaka, Okayama, and Shimane are presented.