Class 8 demand remains strong yet tempered by slow economy
- Trucking Companies. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/10/2009, Issue 324047, p12
The article lists the trucking companies in central San Joaquin Valley, California and number of operating trucks including Fred Haines & Co. with 94 trucks, E & B Bulk Transportation Inc. with 50 trucks and Van-G Trucking Inc. with 26 trucks.
- UNDERCOVER:. // Motor Transport;9/27/2010, p1
A photograph showing a concept truck is presented.
- Reader rigs. // Overdrive;Apr2000, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p156
Features several trucks. Charlie Tomes' 1977 Pete truck; 1999 Mack CH600 truck; 1999 Western Star.
- Mitsubishi's FK260 leads way. Weber, Rick // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p29
The article evaluates the 2008 Mitsubishi FK260 from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America.
- Truck boom continues; only Nissan Diesel trails '98 pace. Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News;11/22/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5849, p32
Reports on the sales of medium and heavy-duty trucks in the United States from January to October, 1999. Sales of class 8 trucks; Trucks sold for the year 1998; Increase in the sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks for the month of October.
- truck gallery. // Overdrive;Feb2007, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p46
Several photographs of trucks are presented.
- Coming into focus. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;May2002, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p56
Provides information on the light-duty commercial vehicle market in the U.S. Types of commercial motor vehicles; Designs and functions of commercial vehicles; Customization of light commercial options; Details of the market demand for light vehicles.
- Running on Empty? Carlson, bob // PRO: Portable Restroom Operator;Jan2012, p38
The article presents questions and answers related to the function of three site bubbles on a vacuum truck.
- DOUBLE-TAKE TWINS. // Truck & Driver;Mar2002, p22
Presents a photograph of the identical trucks three-axle 2540 and two-axle 1840 of Actros tractors.
- Eighties eccentrics. // Truck & Driver;Jul2009, p16
Several photographs are presented that feature various trucks from the 1980s.