Batches of Options
- When it comes to student centers, OU's is tops. Limoli, Daniella // Athens News;7/10/2013, p18
A review is offered for the John Calhoun Baker University Center located near the center of the Ohio University's main campus in Athens, Ohio which houses the West 82 Food Court, the Tech Depot and the Front Room Coffee House.
- A Full Food Court Press. BUZALKA, MICHAEL // Food Management;Jul2013, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p38
The article presents review of the dinning facility Nelson Court formerly known as Nelson dinning hall located at the Ohio University.
- OU campus dining halls offer plenty of options for students. // Athens News;7/10/2013, p11
The article offers suggestions for college freshmen at the Ohio University in Athens, Ohio on the University's Culinary Services. It mentions that a variety of meal plan offerings for students living in residence halls has been developed by the University. It informs that the University has...
- Best Local View. // Athens News;1/27/2014, p21
The article offers information on Bong Hill in Athens, Ohio and Ridges building at Ohio University which were selected in the 2014 Best of Athens, Readers Choice Awards.
- Report: OU accounts for more than half of county's economy. DeWitt, David // Athens News;10/3/2013, p11
The article reports that the Ohio University (OU) in Athens, Ohio has presented the summary of a report which claims that the OU accounts for 53 percent of economic output in Athens County, Ohio.
- Senior year at OU? The horror. Proietti, Scott // Athens News;9/18/2014, p13
The article focuses on senior year students at Ohio University for 2014 and discusses topics such as athletic success at the University in football and basketball.
- A Continuous `32' and `21' Drill. Fry, Ed // Coach & Athletic Director;Oct1998, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p28
Presents information on a continuous `32' and `21' drill in basketball at Ohio Southern University. Initial alignment; Purpose of the drill.
- Masters in Malaysia. // Editor & Publisher;2/3/96, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p38
Reports that the Ohio University College of Communication, Athens, Ohio will offer a master's degree program in mass communication in 1996.
- PACE Program Provides Students with Additional Portfolio Photos. // Southern Theatre;Winter2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the Program to Aid Career Exploration (PACE), an endowed program offered by the Ohio University (OU) that will provide funding for selected students to work on-campus where they wish to explore their opportunities in photography.