- Mmm, mmm, delicious. Turner, Lisa // Better Nutrition;Nov99, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p28
Presents recipes for New England Potato Corn Chowder and Down-Home Southern Brew. Varieties of natural soups; Instructions for the preparation of one-dish meals; List of ingredients.
- Is This a Super Bowl. Hallett, Vicky // U.S. News & World Report;1/16/2006, Vol. 140 Issue 2, pD11
The article evaluates four soup products offered at supermarkets, including soups from Pacific Natural Foods, Vermont Country Soup, Campbell's Select Gold Label, and Moosewood.
- Is it soup yet? Ginsburg, Lynn // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Nov2005, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p20
The article reports that many natural foods companies are introducing innovative packaged soups that come in a close second, providing warmth, comfort and nutrition for the coming winters. In many ways, soup is an ideal match for the natural foods market, since the perception of soup as a...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;1/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
The article shares ideas from several food service professionals in the U.S. Yale University's Timothy Dwight College offers a Soup for the Soul station during the cold winter months. Virginia-based Carilion Clinic offers a healthy eating program which allows customers to make healthy choices....
- Recipe for Health. // Colgan Chronicles;Sep98, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p11
No abstract available.
- The Real Deal. // Natural Health;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p85
Features several health foods. Nutrition facts of U.S. Mills Uncle Sam Cereal; Price of After the Fall Cape Cod Cranberry; Number of servings in Health Valley Five Bean Vegetable Soup.
- Eating Right "Soupersize" Nutrition. Hartley, Katherine // E: The Environmental Magazine;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p42
Illustrates the increasing popularity of organic soups in the U.S. Information on natural organic soups; Description of Health Valley's Fat-Free 14 Garden Vegetable Soup; Results of a 1999 study on canned vegetables and beans, conducted at the University of Illinois; Contact information.
- Soup is On. Salgado, Brian // Food & Drink;Fall2009, p56
The article profiles San Francisco Soup Co. based in San Francisco, California. According to co-founder Steve Sarver, they thought the idea of serving soup as a primary offering in a restaurant was great since people were accustomed to eating mediocre soup. It serves signature dishes such as...
- Belly and Soul. Johnson, Jean // E: The Environmental Magazine;May/Jun2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p42
The article presents the author's views on local and seasonal foods in Oregon. According to the author, she spent much of her life under the fluorescent bulbs, trolling inner aisles of groceries for things in crinkly packages. She was looking for flavor, and she wanted it pronto, on her terms....