A New Comfort Level
- $10M renovation project is underway at Freedom Village. Weick, Rachel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/29/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p18
The article reports on the $10 million renovation project at the Freedom Village, a continuing care retirement community operated by the senior living solutions provider Brookdale Senior Living Solutions, in Holland, Michigan.
- Tarrant County Retirement Communities. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/16/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p14
A table is presented which lists several retirement communities of Tarrant County, Texas, in terms of number of units, number of employees and amenities provided by several companies including Brookdale Senior Living Inc., Telesis Co. and Sagoria Retirement Inc.
- Senior Centered Innovations Named Best of the Best by Senior Living Group. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/30/2011, p975
The article announces the winners of the 2011 Assisted Living Federation of America Inc. (ALFA) Best of the Best Awards that honor programs demonstrating innovation in the field of senior living and embracing the principles of choice for seniors which include Supporting Residents & Families...
- Brookdale makes two dreams come true. // Journal on Active Aging;May/Jun2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that Brentwood, Tennessee-based Brookdale Senior Living Inc. has raised funds during the Leeza Gibbons' Dare2Care Oscar Week Gala to benefit the Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation and its signature program, Leeza's Place, as part of its wellness initiative.
- Financings roundup. Pedersen, Amanda // Medical Device Daily;8/31/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 169, p7
The article reports on the completion of two mortgage debt refinancing transactions in the aggregate principal amount of 219 million dollars by Brookdale Senior Living.
- Growth focus shift at Brookdale. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p20
The article reports that Brookdale Senior Living Inc. has sought to exploit other avenues of growth, as its pace of acquisitions slows down in Chicago, Illinois. It cites that the company has operated 540 housing facilities which serve more than 51,000 seniors in 35 states. In addition, it is...
- Program launched to fulfill older adults' wishes. // Journal on Active Aging;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
The article focuses on the launch of an initiative organized by Brookdale Senior Living Inc. and Jeremy Bloom's Wish of a Lifetime (JBWOL) to fulfill the wishes of older adults, held at the Denver Art Museum in Colorado on March 10, 2011. Attendees had seen video presentations of older persons...
- Brookdale has new CEO, look. Mullaney, Tim // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Apr2013, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p14
The article informs that Brookdale Senior Living Inc. will launch a rebranding initiative under chief executive officer (CEO) Andy Smith in order to broaden its market position in the U.S.
- BREAKING NEWS. // McKnight's Assisted Living;Apr2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the $77,729 earnings of assisted living administrators as well as the plan of Brookdale Senior Living Inc. in acquiring Emeritus Corp. for $2.8 billion in the U.S.