Product of NACUFS
- NACUFS to host Mgmt. Institute. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p44
Reports that the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) will host a Foodservice Management Institute for its members on June 15 to 21, 1997. Rich Products as sponsor.
- Students' activism, allergies top agenda at NACUFS confab. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p8
The article highlights the annual conference of the National Association of College & University Food Services in Toronto, Ontario. The social pressure put by politically active college students who are pressing for their vision of fairer treatment of on-campus foodservice workers and the...
- NACUFS fact-hunt winner: WMU's Dean off to Anaheim. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p2
Reports that James Dean, director of dining services at Western Michigan University, has won a free trip to the 1998 National Association of College and University Foodservices national conference in Anaheim, California on July 7-11, 1998.
- GM HOLDS BAKING SEMINAR. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p125
The article reports on the baking seminar conducted by General Mills Corp. during the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) Continental Region baking seminar, which was held at the company's headquarter in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The firm's corporate chef Scott...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p20
Presents news items related to food service in the United States as of June 4, 2001. Offer of summer internships by the National Association of College and University Food Services; Recipients of the Hennessy Awards for excellence in Air Force food service; Agreement of Sodexho Services to...
- University of Georgia, Athens. King // Nation's Restaurant News;11/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p48
Reports on the foodservice operations at the University of Georgia headed by foodservice director J. Michael Floyd. Splitting up of menu themes among the university's three residence dining halls; Student's unlimited access to the three units; Guidebook listing food on the menu available everyday.
- How'd You End Up Working in Noncommercial Foodservice? Floyd, J. Michael; Feldman, Lisa; Smith, Adam // Food Management;Sep2014, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p48
The article provides several answers of a question by various professionals of the food industry including Lisa Feldman, J. Michael Floyd and Adam Smith on their experience to end working in noncommercial foodservice.
- Marketer Extraordinaire. Watkins, Carolyn // Food Management;Jun2001, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p28
Reports on University of Georgia foodservice director J. Michael Floyd's improvement of the university food service's marketing program. Importance of marketing to the university's food service program; Scope of the university's marketing efforts; Major accomplishments.
- upfront. // Food Management;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p8
This article focuses on the foodservices. University of Georgia director of foodservices J. Michael Floyd, on the middling success of a recent "silverware amnesty week" at the school. Students were given a chance to return-anonymously any items they had taken from the dining halls. In the end...