B&I Revenue is Down, but Catering is Up
- ONCE AGAIN, MOST OPERATORS SEE INCREASED REVENUE. SCHILLING, BECKY // FoodService Director;9/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p32
Several graphs and statistics are presented which include the percentage of food service for only one company, the percentage of office building in an urban area and the percentage of region with highest average subsidy.
- VION N.V. SWOT Analysis. // VION N.V. SWOT Analysis;Aug2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of Vion NV is presented.
- Restaurant Industry. Chen Hou-geng // TIER Industry Report - Restaurant Industry;8/21/2013, p1
Industry Sales: A steady decline in the number of visitors to Taiwan, weak spending, the H7N9 flu outbreak, and a scandal involving the sale of starch tainted with maleic acid prompted consumers in Taiwan to be cautious about eating in restaurants. As a result, the industry witnessed a decline...
- Non-Com Goes Local. // Restaurant Business;Jun2015 Supplement Food Service Handbook, Vol. 114, p48
Statistics are given related to Foodservice Director's Hospital, College & Universities and Business & Industry Census reports depicting food trends in these sectors which includes increasing trends of locally sourced foods such as dairy milk, meat, and seafood.
- Top 100 companies ranked by growth in U.S. foodservice revenue. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/1/94, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p98
Presents the top 100 companies ranked by growth in United States foodservice revenue in 1994. Year-to-year percentage change.
- Top 100 companies ranked by U.S. foodservice revenues. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/1/94, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p90
Presents the top 100 food companies ranked by United States foodservice revenues in 1994.
- Non-Patient Service Rules. // FoodService Director;7/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p46
Statistical data on U.S. hospital food services are presented, including the percentage of hospitals that run their own food service department, raw food cost., and percentage of hospitals offering vending services.
- 2013: A Mixed Year for the Front Runners. Wachholz, Marianne // Food Service Europe & Middle East;8/22/2014, Issue 4, p34
No abstract available.
- KSH: Retail sales volume up for March 2014. // Hungary A.M.;5/7/2014, p5
The article reports that based on flash estimates released by Hungary's Central Statistics Office (KSH), the total volume of retail sales in the country rose year-on-year by 8.3% in March 2014, with food, drink, and tobacco sales increasing by 7.9% while non-food retail sales grew by 8.4%.