The Goldies: Food Democracy and Financial Wizardry
- KSU's Molt Wins IFMA Gold Plate. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/ 8/2012, p2
The article announces that Kansas State University assistant director of housing and dining services Mary Molt has received the 2012 IFMA Gold Plate Award.
- Rewards for Successful Sustainability. // FoodService Director;8/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p19
The article announces that the dining services program at Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University in Blacksburg, Virginia has received the 2014 Governor's Environmental Excellence Award.
- HONORABLE MENTIONS. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p36
The article lists other recipients of the Best Station Concept award which include the Thick Pops menu by Manor Care Health Services, Ketumbar menu at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst and Braiden Hall Dining Center at the Colorado State University.
- Saturday school. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;06/20/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p2
Reports that the University of North Texas is planning to offer Saturday Masters in Business Administration (MBA) courses. Scheduled to begin in the fall; Hope to make gaining a MBA easier; When the change is to take effect; When students can apply.
- UNT Health Science lands DNA storage contract. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;7/21/95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p6
Reports that the University of North Texas Health Science Center has won a contract to serve as the national DNA repository for a New Jersey biomedical company. Responsibilities.
- Univ. of N. Texas sells cookies. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p19
Focuses on the expected success of selling cookies for cash in the board-operation at University of Texas in Denton. Cost; Varieties; Serving time.
- Whole Grain Council Names Winners. // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p1
The article announces the winners in the 4th annual Whole Grains Challenge in 2010 including grand prize winner Compass Group division Flik Independent School Dining and first place winners the Jewish Theological Seminary in New York and Sodexo at George Mason University in Virginia.
- NACUFS Announces 2012 Dining, Sustainability Award Winners. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;5/11/2012, p4
The article announces the winners of the 2012 Loyal E. Horton Dinning Awards and the Sustainability Awards which includes the Hendrix College for Residential Dining Concepts, Bringham Young University of Hawaii for Residential Dining - Special Event, and Cleveland State University for...
- NACUFS honors Miller, Jacobs. // Food Management;Sep99, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the awards presented by the National Association of College and University Food Services to selected members at its 1999 conference in Baltimore, Maryland. Theodore W. Minah Award for Jamesena Miller, retired director for campus vending and contract administration for the University...