Ashford Ct. offers Black Light Special
- Ashford Ct. adds pillow line. // Home Textiles Today;09/25/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p20
Informs on United States-based Ashford Court's launch of a full line of decorative pillows. Fabrics; Designs; Prices.
- Ashford Ct. preps open kiddie lines. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p6
Reports the launching of bedding collections of Ashford Court in Richmond, Virginia. Production of private label lines; Product quality; Retail price.
- Ashford Court sees growth spurt. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p6
Reports on the plans of Ashford Court to expand its bedding products. Market performance of bedding and throw pillow products; Details on the bedding designs; Introduction of decorative pillow collections.
- New directions at market: Ashford Court. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p32
Features Richmond, Virginia-based home textile company Ashford Court. Ownership; Company history; Products that will be offered.
- Ashford Court covers all the bases. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p74
Reports that New York City-based decorative pillow maker Ashford Court will reintroduce its line of barstool covers. Fabrics and colors used for the line; Prices; Manufacture of the covers at the firm's facility in Richmond, Virginia.
- Ashford Court broadens lineup. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p24
Reports the expansion of Ashford Court's business in decorative pillows in New York, New York. Introduction of product line; Target market of the products; Prices of the products.
- Ashford Court supersizes showroom. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p2
Reports the success in business of Ashford Court, manufacturer of decorative pillow in New York. Relation on the company's first opening; Statement on the need to expand showrooms to accommodate products; Additional line of products.
- Ashford Court doubles capacity in VA facility. // Home Textiles Today;11/12/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p10
Reports the expansion on the store facility of Ashford Court in Richmond, Virginia. Purpose of the facility expansion; Advantage of the expansion for the company; Information on the manufactures of the company.
- Ashford Court names McLaurin acct. mgr. // Home Textiles Today;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p23
Reports on the appointment of Roy McLaurin as account manager for mid-tier retailers by decorative pillow and top-of-bed supplier, Ashford Court. Career achievements of McLaurin.