Bloom Fades From Romance But Category Still Shines
- A Game of Thrones Holds No. 1; The Help Closes In. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p6
Several charts are presented which provide data on the electronic publication of scorecards for July 2011 including the top 20 book titles, top 20 authors, and top 20 imprints.
- Media Tie-Ins Take Spotlight in January. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p3
Several charts are presented that depict the media tie-ins in January 2010 including top 20 authors, imprints, and book titles.
- August Ends Summer of Erotica. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2012, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p6
The article offers information on the several book titles being recognized by publicly-traded bookstores as drivers of book sales in the U.S. month ending August 2012. It says that the sales of E. L. James "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy has dropped from 2.2 million to 1.7 million copies in July....
- Cooking Still Evolving, But Mostly Favoring Print. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses the ranking of books in the cooking category for 2012. It says that the category has improved its ranking to number 36 from number 39 in 2011. It states that 81 book editions from 76 titles were included in the bestseller lists of the periodicals "Publishers Weekly," "USA...
- E-Editions Big for Business Book Category. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses the ranking of books in the business and economics category for 2012 which were affected by the convergence of electronic book (e-book) in the market. It states that 147 book editions were included in the bestseller list of the periodicals "USA Today," "Publishers Weekly,"...
- Larsson, Patterson Help Raise Stakes in Suspense. // Book Publishing Report;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the performance of books in the suspense category in the U.S. from April 2010 to March 2011. It says that the suspense category achieve No. 2 by consolidated ranking of all categories in 2010. It states that authors Stieg Larsson and James Patterson dominated the top-10...
- Scorecard: Spring Lists, E-Books Boost New Titles in April. // Book Publishing Report;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p5
Several charts are presented which provide data on electronic book publications for April 2011 including the top 20 book titles, top 20 authors, and top 20 imprints.
- IMPRESSUM. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 15, p19
The imprints of the journal are presented, including editor-in-chief, media consulting, and manager.
- Into the Belly of the Beast. // Funeral Monitor;1/15/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p8
An excerpt from the book "Water for Elephants," by Sara Gruen is presented.