Scorecard: Spring Lists, E-Books Boost New Titles in April
- A Game of Thrones Holds No. 1; The Help Closes In. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p6
Several charts are presented which provide data on the electronic publication of scorecards for July 2011 including the top 20 book titles, top 20 authors, and top 20 imprints.
- Media Tie-Ins Take Spotlight in January. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p3
Several charts are presented that depict the media tie-ins in January 2010 including top 20 authors, imprints, and book titles.
- Cooking Still Evolving, But Mostly Favoring Print. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses the ranking of books in the cooking category for 2012. It says that the category has improved its ranking to number 36 from number 39 in 2011. It states that 81 book editions from 76 titles were included in the bestseller lists of the periodicals "Publishers Weekly," "USA...
- Bloom Fades From Romance But Category Still Shines. // Book Publishing Report;Jul2011, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p3
The article offers information on the ranking of the romance category in July 2010 to June 2011. It states that in 2010, the romance category had a rating of 933 from 482 editions of 248 titles. It mentions that Sara Gruen, who is the author of the book "Water for Elephants," topped the top 20...
- August Ends Summer of Erotica. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2012, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p6
The article offers information on the several book titles being recognized by publicly-traded bookstores as drivers of book sales in the U.S. month ending August 2012. It says that the sales of E. L. James "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy has dropped from 2.2 million to 1.7 million copies in July....
- E-Editions Big for Business Book Category. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses the ranking of books in the business and economics category for 2012 which were affected by the convergence of electronic book (e-book) in the market. It states that 147 book editions were included in the bestseller list of the periodicals "USA Today," "Publishers Weekly,"...
- Larsson, Patterson Help Raise Stakes in Suspense. // Book Publishing Report;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the performance of books in the suspense category in the U.S. from April 2010 to March 2011. It says that the suspense category achieve No. 2 by consolidated ranking of all categories in 2010. It states that authors Stieg Larsson and James Patterson dominated the top-10...
- 'Game of Thrones' Keeping Fantasy Buoyant. // Book Publishing Report;Apr2013, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p2
The article focuses on the review of bestseller list from the periodicals "USA Today," "Publishers Weekly," and "The New York Times" regarding the ranking of books in the fantasy category. It states that the category has showed growth in the retail market from 2012-2013. Tables are presented...
- IMPRESSUM. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 15, p19
The imprints of the journal are presented, including editor-in-chief, media consulting, and manager.