Financial Briefs ï¿½
- Financial Briefs …. // Electronic Education Report;10/ 1/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that educational solutions provider School Specialty Inc. has generated $252.1 million in revenue in its fiscal first quarter ended July 28, 2012, decreasing by 8.7 percent from the same period in 2011.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/23/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the business revenue e of educational publishing companies in the U.S. in the first quarter of fiscal 2011 including the 17.5-percent increase in revenue of Blackboard Inc., the 21.3-percent-decline in revenue of Princeton Review Inc., and the...
- Financial Briefs. // Electronic Education Report;9/16/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p8
The article offers education-related news briefs in the U.S. as of September 2013 including the $5.6 million Series B funding of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Think Through Learning and the revenue decline of Greenville, Wisconsin-based School Specialty Inc. by 7.8% for the first quarter of 2013.
- PTSI revenue declines in 2009. Talbot, Brandon // Business Journal (Central New York);5/7/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p27
The article reports that the revenue of Pupil Transportation Safety Institute Inc. (PTSI) in Syracuse, New York has declined in 2009.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/ 8/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p7
The article offers financial briefs which include the decline of the revenue of Weekly Reader Corp. in the third quarter of 2010, and the increased revenue of Blackboard Inc. in the third quarter of 2010.
- School Specialty Q3 Revenue Declines 15.3%. // Educational Marketer;3/ 1/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of K-12 supplemental publisher School Specialty Inc. in the company's fiscal third quarter ended January 23, 2010 in Greenville, Wisconsin. It notes the company's 15.3% revenue decline to 103.1 million U.S. dollar which has been driven down by...
- Trick... Or Treat! // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;10/31/2003, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p7
Presents a Trick or Treat puzzle published in the October 31, 2003 issue of 'Weekly Reader.'
- WORD POWER. // Weekly Reader - Edition 2;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 78, Special section p4
A quiz concerning words from the November/December 2008 issue of "Weekly Reader" is presented.
- Weekly Reader changes and stays the same. Freeman, Matt // Reading Today;Oct/Nov93, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p36
Chronicles the growth of `Weekly Reader' magazine. Celebration of its 65th anniversary; Increase in public's awareness of the magazine and its goals; Changes in topics covered; Emphasis on conceptual level; Categories of subjects covered; Target users; Use of readers' feedbacks to determine the...