CourseSmart Preps for Fall With Cloud-Based Platform
- The Wonderful Things About Triggers. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;02/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p42
Focuses on the importance of program synchronous interactivity in broadcast networks in the United States. Functionality of hypertext markup language; Application of Internet protocol to cable modem termination system; Services offered by Mixed Signals Technologies.
- Just what you wanted for Christmas: An HTML stripper! Bjorner, Susanne // Online;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p57
Presents the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) stripper macro for Word for Windows. Frustration with post-processing the text of documents from World Wide Web sessions; Automatic stripping of HTML codes from a captured Web page; Using the HTML stripper macro; Procedure for using the macro for...
- Use Any Browser to Edit Your Web Site. Spanbauer, Scott // PC World;Feb2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p198
Reports on a HTMLWorks, a service that allows users to edit their Web sites from any browser. How the service is free and offers tools for optimizing Web sites, validating HTML code, checking for broken links and boosting search-engine ranking; Statement that the service runs on the HTMLWorks...
- The Mobile Software App Takeover. Voas, Jeffrey; Michael, J. Bret; van Genuchten, Michiel // IEEE Software;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p25
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including data storage in clouds, developing software for a mobile service in India and one on Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
- HTML5 is the Future of Book Authorship. Kleinfeld, Sanders // Digital Publishing Report;10/14/2013, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p1
The article discusses the role of the HTML5 document markup language in electronic books and devices such as online retailer Amazon's e-ink Kindle book reader.
- Learning from the Inside. Braun, Linda W. // Library Journal;Summer2000 Net Connect, Vol. 125 Issue 10, p28
Presents a training outline for helping students learn how to build a Web page or Web site. Importance of teaching students to write HTML in raw code; What to do when students have created their first Web pages; Discussing layout and design; How to obtain images for the students Web sites; The...
- Developing your own digital library. Patitucci, Bernadette // Multimedia Schools;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p56
Presents proof on the capacity of a small high school library in the United States to digitize parts of its collection. Use of Hyper Text Mark-up Language editor for authoring virtual libraries on the World Wide Web; Analysis of the Library of Congress' digital library.
- XML: What it is & why it matters. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Aug2001, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p78
Focuses on Extensible Markup Language (XML) and its potential application to the trucking industry. Potential benefits of XML; Difference between XML and Hyper Text Markup Language; Function and characteristics of XML; Factor that can limit the usefulness of XML for electronic data exchanges.
- Bring Discipline to Your Web Site. Zaner, John; Wilson, Glenn // Tech Directions;May2005, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p21
This article introduces several techniques for developing and maintaining Web sites. Standards for text styles should include the fonts, sizes and colors to be used for various features such as titles, subtitles, logos, content text, links and administrative information. Page layout and page...