State clears stockholder in cleanup suit
- Cases. // Journal of Criminal Law;Jun2007, Vol. 71 Issue 3, pv
The article presents a list of court cases.
- 'Roe' Must Stand. // Progressive;Mar89, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the court cases 'Roe v. Wade' and 'Webster v. Reproductive Health Services.' Details of the cases; Choice of abortion.
- Scotland: no more rapist cross-examining victims. Manzano, Angie; Eastlick, Megan // Off Our Backs;Nov2000, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the proposal to close the legal loophole that allows men on trial for rape to cross-examine their victims in court in Scotland.
- PRIMARY RESIDENCE. // Landlord v. Tenant;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p8
The article offers information regarding a case wherein a landlord sued to evict rent-stabilized tenant for nonprimary residence, proving that tenant spent less that 183 days per year in the apartment for six years.
- A Trend Toward Settlement. Beck, Teresa // Woman Advocate;Fall2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p29
The author talks about the case litigation and the trend of resolving cases without a trial.
- The Advantages of a Diverse Trial Team. Jacobsen, Allison A. // Trial Evidence;2011, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having a diverse trial team and its advantages.
- Court: Slow start for optional e-filing. Hoskins, Michael W. // Indiana Lawyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p15
The article announces that the fully implemented but optional e-filing for civil collections and mortgage foreclosure cases by the Marion Superior Courts has a slow start.
- Nobody Here But Us Patriots. // Progressive;Dec87, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p10
Presents an excerpt of a transcript from the Erik v. Kuehnelt-Leddihn Supreme Court case published in 'National Review.'
- Understanding litigation can make the process more controllable. Rohn, Bill // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/10/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p13
The article offers the author's view on how trial lawyers manage litigation in a court.