- USA Waste merges with TransAmerican. Brown, Bob // Waste News;02/02/98, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p1
No abstract available.
- Deja vu. Brown, Bob // Waste News;05/11/98, Vol. 3 Issue 52, p3
Reports that due to a $140 million merger between USA Waste Services Incorporated and TransAmerican Waste Industries Incorporated, USA Waste will have to sell off the assets which their obtained through the acquistion of Sanifill Incorporated in March 1997. What was the order by the United...
- A LOOK BACK. // Waste News;2/4/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p26
The article presents information on various past events related to the waste industry. In 1998, USA Waste Services Inc. merged with TransAmerican Waste Industries Inc. in a $113 million deal. U.S. George W. Bush called on the federal government to spend $1.2 billion on research to develop...
- TransAmerican elects new board. // Waste News;03/17/97, Vol. 2 Issue 43, p6
Reports that TransAmerican Waste Industries Incorporated has elected four members to its board. Identification of the members, their roles and responsibilities.
- Diversify. Daniels, Steve // Waste News;06/30/97, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p5
Looks at the purchasing of four hauling businesses by TransAmerican Waste Industries Incorporated in Houston, Texas. Reasons for the purchasing of the companies; Where TransAmerican plans to operate when purchasing the companies; Indepth look at the company's agreement to purchase the companies...
- Ala. landfill can expand, court says. // Waste News;03/24/97, Vol. 2 Issue 44, p6
States that an Alabama Supreme Court ruling allows the TransAmerican Waste Industries Incorporated to increase its daily trash intake from 300 tons to a maximum of 1,500. Decision overturned by high court; What landfill should be able to do on daily basis; Effect of ruling on TransAmerican.
- Merger mania. Russell, John // Waste News;7/29/96, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p1
Reports on TransAmerican Waste Industries Inc.'s plans to merge with Waste Industries Inc. Background information on the companies; Terms of the agreement.
- Sanifill sells some assets. Russell, John // Waste News;12/09/96, Vol. 2 Issue 30, p1
Reports that a definite agreement has been signed in the refuge disposal industry by TransAmerican Waste Industries Incorporated, with Sanifill Incorporated. Details on the agreement; Benefits of the acquisition to TransAmerican; Comments from Tom Fatjo, chairman of TransAmerican; Information...
- Sanifill deal to close Jan. 31. // Waste News;01/13/97, Vol. 2 Issue 34, p6
Reports that TransAmerican Waste Industries Incorporated has announced that its acquisition of Sanifill Incorporated is expected to close by January 31, 1997. Comments from TransAmerican President's Jerry Kruszka; USA Waste Industries Incorporated's involvement in the deal.