- SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Mar2010, p1
A profile of Nippon Kayaku Co. Ltd., a Japan-based company engaged in various related businesses, including pharmaceuticals, functional chemical products, color chemicals, inflators and catalysts, is presented. An overview of the company's operations is given, along with key facts including its...
- Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis. // Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Apr2012, p1
A business analysis of Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd., a company that is involved in various businesses including pharmaceuticals and functional chemical products, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a wide product...
- Nippon Kayaku shifts production. Wood., Andrew // Chemical Week;7/19/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p20
Reports that Nippon Kayaku of Japan plans to shift production overseas. Reason behind Nippon's plan to outsource; Chemicals produced by the company.
- China dye JV extended. // Chemical Week;2/5/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p47
Discloses an expansion plan of Nippon Kagaku's Wuxi Advanced Chemical dyes joint venture with China's Wuxi Bada Chemical Factory. Delay in startup to fall 1997; Total annual capacity of reactive and disperse dyes.
- Shortage to `glut'? // Electronic News;1/17/94, Vol. 40 Issue 1997, p4
Reports on the opening of Nippon Kayaku's Sumitoma Chemical, a plant capable of producing 2,000 tons of epoxy resin. Feedback from Rose Associates' Daniel Rose.
- Fluorescent dye starts. // Chemical Week;2/12/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p28
Reports on Nippon Kayaku's plans to start up a joint venture plant in Zhaoyuan, China to produce fluorescent dyes and intermediates.
- Chinese dyes JV. // Chemical Week;1/17/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p21
Reports that Nippon Kayaku entered a joint venture with other companies to produce dyes in China. Names of other companies; Who will own the joint venture; Types of dye to be produced at the start of production; Plans to boost production.
- Textile dye JV. // Chemical Week;8/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 33, p37
Reports on the agreement among Nippon Kayaku, Tomen and a Chinese producer to form a textile dye joint venture in Jiangsu province, China.
- Nippon Kayaku Plans HPAI Facility. // Chemical Week;9/18/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 36, p29
Reports on the plan of Nippon Kayaku to build a unit for high-performance active ingredients in Takasaki, Japan to be completed by 2004. Offerings of Nippon in chemical synthesis and biotechnology outsourcing; Technology offered by the company.