2011-2012 GREEN CALENDAR
- Power Forward at SOLAR 2013. // Solar Today;Mar2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on the Solar 2013 conference to be held in Baltimore, Maryland from April 16-20, 2013.
- Leading CSP companies network at Franschhoek Wine Valley. // Energy Management News;Jun2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
The article reports that solar energy industry experts gathered on May 7, 2014 at the Franschhoek Wine Valley in South Africa to discuss future of the concentrated solar power (CSP) market, who also attended the CSP Today South Africa 2014 conference from April 8-9, 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Tour Features 3,700 Homes and Buildings. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p71
The article offers information on the 11th annual American Solar Energy Society National Solar Tour to be held in the United States communities on October 7.
- SOLAR 2007 Slated for Cleveland. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p71
The article offers information on the American Solar Energy Society National, SOLAR 2007: Sustainable Energy Puts America to Work, to be held in Cleveland, Ohio on July 7-12.
- NMSEA Solar Village. // Solar Today;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the New Mexico Solar Energy Association's 2003 Solar Village at the Taos Solar Music Festival in Taos, New Mexico in June 2003. Description of solar appliances exhibited; Names of exhibitors; Contact information.
- Free workshop for solar farmers coming to New Paltz. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/18/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on the free workshop for Solar Farmers to be held in New Paltz, New York on February 5, 2010.
- CALENDAR. // Corridor Business Journal;8/22/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p14
A calendar of events in Iowa from August 22 to September 1, 2011 is presented which includes the annual technology expo from Erbs Business Solutions, a session entitled Querying a Database in Aooess 2007, and the Breaking into the Iowa Solar Power Market: A PV Primer for Professionals.
- SOLAR SUNRISE. SLAVEN, CHANDRA // Green Builder Magazine;Sep2013, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the 2014 Solar Decathlon on October 3-13 at the Orange County Great Park in Irvine, California.
- Calendar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/31/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p11
A calendar of events for the Utah area from March 31 to May 14, 2008 is presented, including the seminar Fostering Sustainable Behavior, Third Annual Salt Lake Sustainable Building Conference, and the Utah Tourism Conference.