ISH FRANKFURT SHOWS OUR FUTURE
- calendar. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Nov2009, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p19
A calendar of events for the plumbing-heating-cooling (PHC) industry for November to December 2009 is presented which includes the "Caring For Our Water" Seminar in San Francisco, California, "Inspection Report Services" Seminar in Seattle, Washington, and the Basic Business Boot Camp in Kentucky.
- calendar of events. // Snips;Aug2007, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p110
A calendar of events for the sheet-metal, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, and metal roofing industries in the U.S. for August to September 2007 is presented. A training course will be offered by the Fabricators and Manufacturers Association on August 23. The 70th annual...
- CALENDAR. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Dec2010, Vol. 90 Issue 12, p18
A calendar of events for the plumbing, heating and cooling industry from January to March 2010 is presented including the Fast Aid Success Systems "Secrets to Success" Seminars in Modesto, California on January 12, the 2011 Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating (AHR) Expo at the Las Vegas...
- PHCC-GLAA Calls for Early Registration. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Nov2003, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p20
Announces the Annual Southern California Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Industry Trade Show to be held at the Los Angeles County Pomona Fairplex in California on February 21, 2004. Information on the online registration for the event; Products and services that will be offered in the trade show;...
- PHCC Announces Network '05 Contractor Seminars. R. J. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the seminars featured at the Network '05 meeting conducted by the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association and the American Supply Association in Orlando, Florida from September 7 to 10, 2005.
- Spring cleaning jamboree III. // PHC Profit Report;4/1/96, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p1
Presents tips, ideas and information on plumbing and heating in the United States. Includes Crystal Lake, Illinois-based Althoff Industries' use of a voice mail invoicing system; Computerized tool tracking device from QuickPen; Displays with blinking lights offered by publishers of the...
- Heat Exchange Seminar Set. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/12/2000, Vol. 210 Issue 7, p9
Announces the seminar on heat transfer and heat exchange sponsored by ESDU in Houston, Texas.
- Carlisle HVAC offers duct-sealing training classes. // Snips;Sep2012, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p29
The article discusses the highlights of the three-day seminar offered by Carlisle heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) from May 21 to 23, 2012 in Wylie, Texas.
- Air Vent schedules 'Ask the Expert' seminars. // Snips;Jan2007, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p96
The article provides information on the events at the Attic Ventilation: Ask the Expert seminar for roofing contractors, which will be held by Air Vent Inc., a manufacturer of residential attic ventilation products based in Dallas, Texas, from January until March 2007.