7 STEPS to Optimizing a Central Plant
- Political bottlenecks prevent fuel efficiency. Hobson, Mark // Air Transport World;May2012, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p68
The author discusses how the political bottlenecks affect the achievement of fuel efficiency in the air transportation industry. The author remarks that in order to attain true fuel-efficient system, political bottlenecks should to be resolved first. The author also mentions the need for the...
- A chaotic surge: sustainability experts from national merchants give their views. Stares, Ian; Pollard, Tim // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2012, p23
The authors reflect on the provisions of the government's Green Deal, which aim to improve the economic condition in Great Britain.
- Energy efficiency saves all of us money. GOLDWASER, RACHEL ASLIN // New Hampshire Business Review;4/19/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p31
The article offers the author's insights on the energy efficiency programs in New Hampshire, which helps reduced energy bills.
- Wales launches first national energy efficiency strategy. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Apr2016, Issue 494, p12
The article discusses the first national energy efficiency strategy launched by the government of Wales.
- Energy Consumption Management. Kaufman, Phil; Walker, Marcia // Control Engineering;Feb2010, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p10
The article discusses energy consumption management in a production facility. It states that energy consumption management is a big factor to improve profitability and productivity and not just a cost cutting measure. Managing energy is considered as a three-dimensional challenge and the...
- ETKÄ°NLÄ°K, ETKÄ°LÄ°LÄ°K VE VERÄ°MLÄ°LÄ°K KAVRAMLARININ YARATTIÄžI KARIÅžIKLIK. Yükçü, Süleyman; Atağan, Gülşah // Ataturk University Journal of Economics & Administrative Science;2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p1
Effectiveness, efficiency and productivity are the technical performance monitors of corporations. Technical Performance Monitors help mesuring the performence in all aspects. Technical monitors are used in production process, and mesuring the performence of employees. Those factors are more...
- Value Stream Mapping of Truck Operations: A Case Study. Prabhu, B. Vittaldasa; D., Ramesh; Surekha, Amar; Holla, Arun J.; Patel, Kalpesh M. // South Asian Journal of Management;Apr-Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p107
The Indian truck transport industry which is a Rs. 2,10,000 cr industry is in doldrums due to the disorganized nature of their operation. The disorganized nature of the industry demands external analytical support to assist this industry. The current work analyses that of truck transportation...
- What Energy-Saving Opportunities Are We Missing? Anesi, Jen // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/8/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 10, p26
The author focuses on the energy efficiency at home and how the team made of volunteers at the Rosa Park Elementary in Lexington, Kentucky on have reduced the energy consumption by 47% through the modification of behavior patterns.
- Little steps mean big savings. // High Plains Journal;2/21/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 8, p2.B
The article focuses on the suggestions of Gina Peek, a housing specialist of the Oklahoma State University Cooperative Extension, on how to reduce home energy use.