Polypropylene-Random Pipe Eliminates Electrolysis in Tennessee VA Hospital
- Pressure pipe. Dutton, Emma Renee // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Sep2012, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p58
The article offers brief information on the Greenpipe potable water pipe line from Aquatherm Inc.
- Bogle Vineyards goes Blue. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p52
The article evaluates the Aquatherm Blue Pipe from Aquatherm Inc.
- U.S. Water & Sewer Pipe Renovation Industry. White, L. Grant // Underground Construction;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, pR10
Part I. Explores the need for pipe renovation products and services in the U.S. State of the trenchless pipe renovation sector; Results of the 2002 EPA Gap Analysis; Need for comprehensive legislation to address the nation's water infrastructure problem.
- Physicochemical properties of tungsten-carbide and zirconium-diboride galvanic coatings on steel. Malyshev, V.; Hab, A. // Materials Science;Jan2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p70
We study the physicochemical and mechanical properties of galvanic coatings based on tungsten carbide and zirconium diboride and obtained as a result of electrolysis of ionic melts on steels. The thickness of the coatings does not exceed 100 Âµm. The application of these coatings makes the...
- Questions about piping issues. // Water Technology;May2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p23
The article presents multiple choise questions and answers related to piping issues in water treatment including one on friction loss, another on the C factor of a water pipe and one on Cathodic protection
- Raise standards, industry told. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2012, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p1
The article discusses the need for water companies in Great Britain to raise standards for a pipework jointing in light of a report by the Water Services Regulation Authority (Ofwat) regarding the extent of water leakage from pipework.
- COMMENT. Gaines, Maureen // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jun2012, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p7
The author discusses the lack of training in British water companies regarding pipe installation that leads to the increased leakage rate in plastic pipes.
- 'Selangor starving Syabas.'. // Malay Mail;6/5/2012, p8
The article reports on the claim by Barisan Nasional that non-renewable water rates are high in Selangor, Malaysia, due to insufficient funds to maintain pipes.
- Utilities Use Resilient Wedge Gate Valves To Tackle Tough Problems. // WaterWorld;Apr2003, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p21
Reports that utilities across the United States are using resilient wedge gate valves to help repair or upgrade their piping networks. Work done by the Gainesville Regional Utilities in Florida to connect a cement-lined ductile iron water line to an existing line of the same material; Upgrade...