Fred tackles a disabled problem
- Center tables. Beilly, Roslyn // Interior Design;Apr94, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p86
Focuses on center tables. Grinling Gibbons' center table made of walnut; Commissioning of oriental lacquer tables; Regency period's center tables made of mahogany, rosewood or zebra wood.
- Casual dining, custom look. Joyner, Louis // Southern Living;Aug94, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p4sls
Features a custom round table designed by Greenville, Alabam interior designer Jim Clamp and Columbiana, Alabama blacksmith Bill Bowman. Table dimensions; Style.
- Pleated table topper. // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun98, Vol. 76 Issue 6, pB4
Looks at making a pleated table topper. Materials needed to complete the task; Indication that decorator tables are available.
- Serve up this table. Joyner, Louis // Southern Living;May98, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p152
Presents information on how to create a serving table which was inspired by former American president Thomas Jefferson's dumbwaiter. Variety of ways to use this table; Size and height of the table; Types of wood which can be used to build this table; How to order a set of plans for the table.
- The perfect picnic table. Long, Charles // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Jul/Aug97, Vol. 21 Issue 135, p56
Gives instructions for building a picnic table. Materials required; Reason for planning to make table shorter than lumber; Step by step instructions for constructing table; Length of time it takes. INSET: Cutting jig..
- Cherry tea table. // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p54
Presents the procedure for making a cherry tea table. Making a top blank; Making the legs; Making the aprons. INSET: How to draft an oval..
- Porringer top tea table. // Woodworker's Journal;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p31
Provides a guide to Porringer top tea table-making. Offset turning of the table legs; Selection of wood stock; Preparation of the top and leg blanks; Construction of the aprons; Shaping of the table top.
- Baker's bench. Andresen, Andy // Woodworker's Journal;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p44
Focuses on the construction of a kitchen work table. Types of wood material that can be used; Factors to consider in the construction of the work table. INSET: Granite and its alternatives.
- Atlas shrugged. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Aug97, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p27
Focuses on the smaller, lighter-weight mobile David's conference tables which form part of the Zoom Briefing collection. Listing of convenient places to use the tables; Reference to two other products developed by Zoom.