Expansion continues at Williamette
- Williamette is integrated in the South. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;Jan95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p68
Features Williamette Industries' Southern Region, a vertically integrated division that supplies seeds for its trees, trees for its mills and byproducts for its boards. Company background; Plants in the Southern region; Operation of a seed orchard in Louisiana in conjunction with Texas A&M...
- Changing of guard at Willamette accompanies rebuild. // Paperboard Packaging;Jun95, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the appointment of Steven R. Rogel as chief executive officer of Williamette Industries Inc. Current work of Rogel; Company board's approval of a rebuild of the company's bleached pulp mill.
- Willamette circles wagons. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p3
Reports that the management of Portland, Oregon-based forest products manufacturer Willamette Industries Inc. is warning its shareholders concerning the takeover attempt of Weyerhaeuser Co. Refusal of management to sell the company; Reaction of Weyerhauser to Williamette's alleged delaying...
- US: Economic slowdown drags production lower. Rudder, Gregg // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Jul2001, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p45
Provides an update on the condition of the paper and pulp industry in the United States for the year 2000. Effect of the declining economy of the country on the industry; Production output of paper and board manufacturers; Consumption rate of paper products; Planned acquisition of Willamette...
- Willamette names new CEO. // Wood & Wood Products;Jan99, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p108
Reports on the appointment of Duane McDougall as chief executive officer of Williamette Industries Inc.
- Don't forget Bob Cratchet. // Waste News;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p8
Editorial. Comments on the hostile takeover bids made by paper manufacturer Weyerhauser Co. for Williamette Industries Inc.'s shareholders. Use of hostile bids to achieve corporate goals; Consideration for workers' benefits in stockholders' decision making.
- Results. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar95, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p185
Reports on the financial performance of woodworking machinery and tool manufacturers in the United States. Guardsman Products Inc.; Willamette Industries; Michael Weinig AG.