L&G gets into global hardwood
- Leggett & Platt posts 2001 sales drop of 3.8%. // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p38
Reports on the annual sales decline of Leggett & Platt in Carthage, Missouri. Sales of furniture and bedding components; Net income of the company; Reasons for the sales decline.
- Leggett & Platt introducing VertiCoil Edge. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p17
The article reports that Leggett & Platt Inc. has introduced its VertiCoil Edge of innespring products at the International Sleep Products Association Expo in Carthage, Missouri.
- Leggett & Platt showcasing new mattress machines. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p20
The article reports that Leggett & Platt Inc. will introduce its mattress machines at the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) to be held in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- L&P boosts dividend for 41st year. // Furniture/Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p47
The article presents information on the increase in the value of the quarterly dividend per share of the company Leggett & Platt Inc. and highlights that the event marked the 41st consecutive year that the dividend has been increased.
- Leggett board raises dividend for 40th year. // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p30
The article reports on the move of the board of Leggett & Platt Inc. in increasing the company's quarterly stock dividend by 3.8% to 27 cents per share for the 40th consecutive year.
- Leggett acquires seven companies. // Wood & Wood Products;Mar98, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the acquisition of seven companies on February 5, 1998, by Leggett and Platt. Combined sales of the seven companies; Comments by Leggett president Felix Wright.
- Leggett seeing double-digit sales declines. // Furniture/Today;06/18/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p38
Reports the decline in the sales of metal bed producer Leggett & Platt in Carthage, Missouri. Total sales of the company including acquisitions; Expectations on the earnings; Location sales in residential furnishings.
- Leggett & Platt integrates bed, steel units. // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p89
Reports that Leggett & Platt has integrated its Ornamental Bed, Steel Products and West Coast Steel divisions into its Fashion Bed Group in the United States. Benefits of the integration; Responsibilities of the executives.
- Leggett & Platt creates Adjustable Bed Division. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p89
Reports that Leggett & Platt has created an Adjustable Bed Division to serve the growing market for adjustable beds in the United States. Role of the division; Executive changes; Increase in consumer demand.