Belissimo profits for Bel team
- Bel Canto Flute: The Rampal School. Cohen, Sheryl // Flutist Quarterly;Summer2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p64
The article provides an overview of the book "Bel Canto Flute: The Rampal School," written and compiled by Sheryl Cohen.
- Something different. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p13
Provides an overview on trends in the cane and rattan furniture market.
- Victorian campaign furniture. Brawer, Nicholas A. // Magazine Antiques;Sep2000, Vol. 158 Issue 3, p346
Provides a historical overview of the campaign furniture of British officers during the Victorian period. Examples of such furniture; Campaign furniture in the Gregorian period; Designers of the campaign furniture.
- Dry Cleaner. // New Yorker;8/19/1974, Vol. 50 Issue 26, p28
The article comments on the dry cleaning business in New York city citing the operations of Bel-Aire French Cleaners, owned by Edward Dauria. Apparently, the dry cleaning business is not as prosperous as it used to be citing lower profits for Bel-Aire describing how its prices are low by...
- MISSED OPPORTUNITY? BRINGLE, JENNIFER // Furniture/Today;10/18/2014 Supplement, Vol. 39, p20
The article discusses opportunities missed by furniture retailers due to absence of investment in youth and infant furniture. Topics include statistical data relating to contributions by youth bedroom and nursery furniture, youth furniture as a profitable venture due to changing preferences of...
- '25% close to collapse'. // Motor Transport;4/10/2003, p6
Provides an outlook of the haulage industry in Britain for 2003. Overview of Plimsoll Publishing's annual report; Comments from analyst David Patterson; Assessment of the profitability of Britsh companies.
- `Golden month' for retail but furniture left in the shade. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2013, Issue 5849, p10
The article provides an overview of the condition of the retail and furniture industry in Great Britain in 2013.
- Elitists discredit pine furniture. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p1
Opinion. Comments on the claims concerning oak's replacement of pine furniture in Great Britain. Forestry Commission's statement on the profitability of pine furniture; Position of modern furniture designers on the backlash against pine furniture.
- Even my own mother. Canlen, Brae // Home Channel News;7/14/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p30
Comments on the merchandise of home furniture at supermarkets in the U.S. Marketability of furniture when displayed in supermarkets; Strategy of some supermarkets in retailing furniture; Overview on the experience of the author in purchasing a furniture in a supermarket.