- ...100,000 ad campaign by Sealy. // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p3
Features bed manufacturing firm Sealy's advertising campaign targeting women between 25 to 54 years old.
- Sealy launches action packed campaign. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p3
Reports on bed manufacturer Sealy Corp.'s launch of a consumer advertising campaign targeting women in the 25-54 age bracket in April 2000.
- Sealy rides the waves. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p6
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Sealy in Great Britain. Theme of the campaign; Cost of the advertising and marketing campaign of the company; Target market of the campaign.
- Ad campaign to push Sealy. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p4
Introduces the consumer advertising campaign of Sealy on December 2001. Purpose behind the campaign; Addition of embroidered Sealy logos to the divan bases; Simplification of the mattress range into nine items.
- Sealy launches national ad campaign for Optimum line. // Furniture/Today;6/18/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p37
The article reports on the launch of the national consumer advertising campaign by Sealy Corp. related to its optimum product lines.
- Deeper sleeper. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, pO8
The article focuses on Sealy Corp.'s "Deeper Sleeper" campaign.
- Sealy returns to TV as regional sales rise. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2006, Issue 5510, p6
The article announces the national television advertising campaign to be launched by Sealy early in 2007 in Great Britain. This could be attributed to its successful regional sales including the introduction of its direct home delivery service at the Silentnight Group At Home. In fact,...
- Sealy, Serta tout health benefits in latest ads. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;11/13/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p38
Focuses on the marketing initiatives of Sealy and Serta tackling the subject of the health benefits of their bedding products in the United States. Aim to convince customers to buy the company's mattresses; Propriety of the efforts of Sealy and Serta; Details of the two firms' advertisements.
- Former Sealy CEO Haas shares lessons in leadership. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/7/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p78
The article focuses on Howard Haas, a former chief executive officer (CEO) at mattress manufacturing firm Sealy Corp., who offers lesson regarding leadership. It mentions that Hass has established the first graduate level course on leadership at the University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. It...