Scottwood set to repeat trade training seminars
- AFMA plans imports seminar March 1. // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p27
Highlights developments on the seminar of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association in Greensboro, North Carolina. Speakers of the seminar; Topics discussed in the seminar; Fee for the seminar.
- Spanish furniture producers target U.S. market. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p66
Reports on the Spanish government's holding of a series of seminars for Spanish furniture manufacturers interested in entering the United States market. Spanish Institute of Exterior Commerce and the Trade Commission of Spain's organization of the seminars; Institute's hiring of Aktrin to...
- SUPPLY LINES. // Panel World;Nov2014, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p41
The article offers news briefs on supply-related events/projects in the wood products industry as of November 2014. The 20th Furniture Manufacturing & Supply China (FMC) exhibit was concluded, highlighted by seminars focusing on the upstream and downstream linkages in the woodworking and...
- BFM show nets seminars. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Features a series of Internet seminars at the BFM Summer Furniture Show.
- Sustainable seminars set for Vegas January market. // Furniture/Today;11/12/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p36
The article reports that the World Market Center and the Sustainable Furniture Council will offer a series of seminars in Las Vegas, Nevada. The seminars will be held during the Las Vegas market called "The Brave New World Environmental Leadership Education Series," on January 2008. Detailed...
- Mexico fights for share. // Furniture/Today;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the plan of Mexican furniture manufacturers to compete with Chinese factories. Effects of the September 11 attacks on the furniture demands; Details on the series of seminars to cope with Chinese competition and export effectively; Decline in the U.S. imports of Mexican-made...
- Trend spotting. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p25
Highlights the Brussels International Furniture Show 2000 held in Belgium. Offering of diverse furniture designs and materials; Participation of manufacturers Roland Lap, Belgo Chrom and Aurora.
- Occasional, accent sources see positive signs for sales. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;10/13/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p120
The article presents information on the offering of the occasional and accent furniture companies in the U.S. According to Michael Ricks, president of Furniture Classics Ltd. colored furnitures are gaining momentum. It also highlights the offerings of several furniture companies including Coast...
- Scandinavia Fair. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p39
Presents highlights of the May 2003 Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Denmark. Offer of furniture with flexibility and mobility; Danish manufacturers that departed from the show; Office furniture displayed at the exhibit.