Murmar Phipps combine resources to drive sales
- What's in your firm's partnership agreement? Aquila, August J. // Accounting Today;10/2/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p8
The article focuses on partnership agreement in accounting firms. It states that an attorney or consultant to be used in making an agreement must be specialized in professional service firms. It emphasizes that capital contributions, early retirement, buyout and mergers should be included in the...
- THE LBO AS SAVIOR. Springsteel, Ian // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p30
Focuses on the increased use of leveraged buyouts for acquisition and merger of companies. Impact of leveraged buyouts on the total volume and fees of company mergers and acquisitions; Analysis of buyouts in 2002.
- Founders bid Â£13m for O&L. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p7
Focuses on the management buyout of fabric and wallcovering company, Osborne and Little.
- Acquisitions, mergers. Cimino, Daniela; Hefner, Kim // Software Magazine;Nov96, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p38
Presents information on mergers and acquisitions in the computer software industry in the United States. Acquisition of CleverSoft Incorporated by Candle Corporation; Completion of a buyout agreement between DataFocus Incorporated and its subsidiary KTI Incorporated.
- Changing times in the refractories industry. Semler, Charles E. // Ceramic Industry;Aug98, Vol. 148 Issue 9, p52
Focuses on the refractories market in the United States. Annual production; Market trends; Estimated value of the market; Corporate mergers and buyouts.
- Business buyouts: Beware! van der Kooy, Rob // Finance Week;10/22/99, p28
Focuses on the implications of the Competition Act in South Africa. Provisions of the law; Effects on buyouts and mergers; Reduction of competition.
- First Security, Zions to merge. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;06/14/99, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the merger between Zions Bancorporation and First Security Corp. Terms under the deal; Focus of merger to prevent buyout in the banking industry; Strategic impact of the deal.
- Trans World Airlines Waits for Judge's Decision on Buyout Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p3
Reports that Trans World Airlines Inc. is awaiting a United States bankruptcy court's decision on the company's buyout deal with American Airlines Inc. Terms of the buyout deal; Proposed purchase value under the merger agreement; Overview on Trans World's filing for bankruptcy protection as...
- Deal will extend royal's reach. Roberts, Sally; Greenwald, Judy // Business Insurance;07/19/99, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p1
Analyzes the consequences of Royal & SunAlliance USA's (RSA) proposed buyout of Orion Capital Corp. Terms of the merger buyout agreement; Benefits of the buyout to Orion policyholders; Deal's consistency with RSA's expansion strategy and the continuing consolidating insurance marketplace.