Headlam shifts focus as it wins sales
- Headlam sees surge in profits. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
Reports that the Headlam Group, distributor of fabrics and floorings, reported a 50 percent increase in pre-tax profits in 1996. Statistical information regarding the company's earnings; Comments from Graham Waldron, chairman of the company.
- Headlam records 56% pre-tax profits rise. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Headlam Group company for the year ended 1997. Increase in pre-tax profits by 56 percent; Information on the company's 35 percent turnover; Comments from Ian Kirkham, chief executive of the company.
- Headlam boost. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p2
Reports on the 20% to 10.7 million pounds pre-tax profits of soft furnishings and floor coverings group Headlam.
- Sundour Fabrics bought by Headlam Group. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Sundour Fabrics by Headlam Group. Terms and conditions of the acquisition; Background on Headlam's fabrics companies.
- Window sale. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p3
Reports the sale of window coverings businesses of Headlam in Great Britain to Hunter Douglas Group.
- Headlam buys Gradus for #33m. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Gradus, a north-west manufacturer of contract floorcoverings and accessories, by the Headlam Group. Views from Ian Kirkham, chief executive of Headlam; Terms and conditions of the acquisition.
- British firm buys Eclipse Blinds. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;5/31/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p13
Reports on Headlam Group PLC's acquisition of Scottish blind manufacturer Eclipse Blinds Ltd. Purchase price; Terms of agreement; Background of business operations.
- High-spending consumers boost profits at Headlam. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p4
Informs of floorings and fabrics distributor, Headlam's, acquisition of MCD. Benefits of Headlam on the acquisition; Statistics on its pre-tax profits ending June 1997; Percentage increase on its earnings and dividends per share.
- Sundour lines merge with Gordon John and Claremont. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p3
Reports that Sundour Fabrics' ready-made range will merge with Gordon John Textiles in a revamp of the home furnishings division of soft furnishings and flooring group Headlam. Goal to create a more focused approach to the ready-made sector; Merger of Sundour's upholstery and fabric lines with...