- Dancer suing S. Africa. // People;3/4/85, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p32
Last Dec., Barry Martin filed a $130-million lawsuit in New York against the Republic of S. Africa and the Transval Department of Hospital Services. In it, he charges that after his car ran off a country road (in S. Africa), the `torture, negligence (and) racial discrimination' that followed...
- Barry Martin's next step. Kennedy, L.; Vartoogian, J. // Mother Jones;Apr/May90, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p80
Profiles choreographer Barry Martin. How an accident in South Africa left him paralyzed due to the impact of apartheid on the medical treatment he received; Comments on his life and work.
- Triumph over tragedy. Nathan, Paul // Publishers Weekly;3/14/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 11, p32
Features former ballet dancer Barry Martin. Profile on Martin; Proposal for an autobiographical work from Dutton; Sale of film rights to Touchstone; Denzel Washington as the potential star.
- AIS reshuffle. // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p2
Reports on buying group AIS' reshuffling of its buyers after the departure of cabinet buyer Peter Fletcher.
- Tribute to dancer/choreographer Barry Martin. Linton, Simi // Disability Studies Quarterly;Spring2006, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p40
The article presents an obituary for dancer and choreographer Barry Martin.
- AIS to show at NEC expo. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p6
Discloses that AIS will exhibit their furniture at The Furniture Show to be held in January 1998. Contact information.
- Barry Martin: Sunbelt Farmer of the Year for Georgia. Leidner, John // Southeast Farm Press Exclusive Insight;7/23/2012, p3
The article announces that Barry Martin of Hawkinsville, Georgia was selected Georgia winner of the Swisher Sweets/Sunbelt Expo Southeastern Farmer of the Year award.
- Georgia farmer is tillage system pioneer. Haire, Brad // Southern Farmer (1541-2008);Oct2012, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on Georgia farmer Barry Martin, recipient of Farmer of the Year award who pioneered in tillage system in the country.
- Plan in emotion. Harris, Stephen // Engineer (00137758);10/4/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7803, p7
No abstract available.