- Santa's helper. Grant, Meg // People;12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p77
Profiles John Cox and his efforts to bring Christmas to needy South Carolina kids. List of children's names provided by local schools, churches and social service agencies; Cox's inspiration from his own youth; Motivation from childlessness.
- John Lee Cox. Carroll, Christine // Texas Monthly;Sep93, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p154
Profiles Texas millionaire John Lee Cox. Net worth; Oil and gas business.
- John Stanley Cox. Owen, John // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/13/2008, Vol. 337 Issue 7670, p636
The article presents an obituary for John Stanley Cox, former general practitioner in Portsmouth, England.
- Yeovilton Competition Winners. // Aviation News;Aug2014, p7
The article announces the winners of the "Aviation News" magazine's Yeovilton Air Day competition in England including Austin Brann from Woking, Surrey, John Cox from Chesterfield, Derbyshire and Tony Boyce from Birmingham.
- Cox sure. // Accountancy;May85, Vol. 96 Issue 1101, p46
Profiles accountant John Cox. Responsibilities as managing partner at Howard Tilly.
- Thais (Theatrical production). Isherwood, Charles // Daily Variety;1/8/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 3, p14
Reviews the operas 'Thais' directed by John Cox, starring Stephen Morscheck and presented at the Lyric Opera of Chicago in Illinois.
- Lynx? No kidding. Ellis, Gord // Ontario Out of Doors;May2015, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on a wildlife encounter experienced by Dinorwic, east of Dryden resident John Cox on March 10, 2015 when his pet goat Stella got attacked by a wild lynx and the goat ran into his living room.
- An apple in Minute Maid's basket of oranges. Miller, Hilary S. // Beverage Industry;Oct94, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p33
Features Minute Maid, the Coca-Cola Foods' Dunedin, Florida plant, as the company's only facility devoted to foodservice offerings. Goals of the facility; John Cox Jr.as director of operations for the plant.
- Live to Ski, Ski to Live. FRYE, JIM // WaterSki;Jun2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p20
The article features John Cox, a water skier from South Carolina who decided to get back on the slalom course in 2013.