CS Holdings headhunts Wiseman to spearhead Cumfilux challenge
- Show exceeds all expectations, says Cumfilux as it doubles '97 business. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p6
Reports on Cumfilux's expansion of its furniture product line. Additions to the Arden and Ortho-Grande line; Perfecta's launching of the Anniversary Collection; Price range for product lines.
- Cumfilux Beds rethinks its NEC strategy. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p5
Reports on Cumfilux Beds' profits from its exhibition tour around Great Britain in September 1997. Decision by the company to rethink its NEC show strategy.
- Cumfilux man goes it alone. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p3
Reports on the resignation of Cumfilux sales director Mike Neary from the company in order to become an agent for Nestledown. Continuation of Neary's job servicing one of the firm's major accounts, Allied Carpets.
- Name change will `end confusion'. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p2
Focuses on the decision by C&C Bedding to change its name to Cumfilux Beds.
- Old colleagues team up again. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p6
Reports on the departure of David Pearce from Layzee Beds to join former colleague John Wiseman at the bedding firm Cumfilux as sales director. Pearce as Mike Neary's replacement.
- Three quarters full. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p34
Interviews Ken Hutchison, sales director of Cumfilux Beds. Career history of Hutchison; Best career advice received by Hutchison; Challenges encountered in the industry; Favorite furniture design; Strangest customer complaint received.
- Wiseman to stay with Airsprung group. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p4
Announces the appointment of John Wiseman as production director of Duckers in Rotherham, England. Wiseman's resignation from Airsprung Beds due to relocation problems.
- Airsprung Beds md Wiseman to leave. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p2
Focuses on John Wiseman's resignation as manufacturing director of Airsprung Beds. Reason for the move; Career history of Wiseman; Achievements.
- Wiseman to Head Sales Worldwide for High End. // Entertainment Design;Mar2001, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p19
Reports on the promotion of John Wiseman to vice president of worldwide sales for High End Systems, Inc. Comment given by chief executive officer Frank Gordon on the promotion; Contributions of Wiseman to the company; Executives who will be reporting to Wiseman.