Born to be wild
- The gentle use of power. Hayes, James L. // Management Review;May78, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the issue of managerial power. Overview on Washington and Lee University's former president Robert E. Lee's rule governing the conduct of the facility's all-male student body; Failure of the management literature to address the issue of personal attitude toward power; Deficiency in...
- Jeffrey Slocum Hires Risk Management Director. Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2013, p63
The article announces that Robert E. Lee has been named director of risk management and strategic analysis at Jeffrey Slocum & Associates Inc.
- Executive Coaching. Rivenbark, Leigh // HR Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p133
Reviews the book "Executive Coaching," by Anna Marie Valerio and Robert J. Lee.
- ACHIEVO ACQUIRES SHANGHAI WINTECH SOFTWARE. // Worldwide Telecom;Jun2006, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the acquisition of Shanghai Wintech Software Co., Ltd., provider of software and IT services, by Achievo Corp., a leading global software and information technology outsourcing provider as of June 2006. Details of a definitive agreement signed by Achievo; Effect of the acquisition on...
- Millennium's Lee to replace Borst as the head of inorganics company. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/23/97, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p6
Focuses on Millennium Chemicals Inc.'s appointment of Robert E. Lee as president and chief executive officer of its Millennium Inorganic Chemicals Inc. subsidiary. Career background; Plans for the company; Lee's commitment to pursue his predecessor Donald V. Borst's focus on change.
- Doing well over there. // Director;Feb1996, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p21
Features Robert Lee, president and chief executive officer of Great Britain-based software company Insignia Solutions Inc. Career background; Management style; Role in Insignia's spectacular growth; Expansion plans.
- Clifford Chance new leadership sees both finance and capital markets heads replaced. Beioley, Kate // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/31/2014, p2
The article announces several appointments in the law firm Clifford Chance LLP including Robert Lee as head of finances, Adrian Cartwright as head of capital markets and Peter Dieners as head of company's Germany branch.
- Keeping the poppy out of politics. Jarvis, Paul // Third Sector;12/1/2009, Issue 595, p19
An interview with Robert Lee, head of media and campaigns at the Royal British Legion, is presented. When asked about the promised donation from British National Party member Rachel Firth, he states that the legion does not accept money from political parties. He adds that the challenges he...
- Lee takes over at Millennium Inorganic. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;6/25/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p14
Reports that Robert E. Lee is replacing Don Borst as chief executive officer (CEO) of Millennium Inorganic Chemicals. Reasons for Borst's retirement; Former position of Lee.