Search and you sill find
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p23
Evaluates the Web site of Sofa Workshop. Visual appeal of the site; Ease in navigation; Assistance for online buyers.
- Pre-tax profit boost for Sofa Workshop. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p5
Reports the improvement of the pre-tax profits of Sofa Workshop. Decline of sales; Strategy in offering Sofa Workshop Direct products; Attribution of improvement in pre-tax profits to cost control.
- Sofa chain back in profit. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p7
Reports the business profit of the upholstery retailer Sofa Workshop.
- Sofa Workshop reports sales uplift. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2010, Issue 5714, p4
The article reports that sales of the Sofa Workshop Ltd. store increased after it invested in staff training and new store concepts.
- Sofa campaign. // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p5
Reports on furniture retailer Sofa Workshop's advertising campaign designed to highlight the individuality of its product range.
- Mystery Shopper Exeter. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p10
Recounts experience on shopping at Sofa Workshop along Paris Street in Great Britain. Impression on the sales staff; Tidiness of the shop; Need for further questioning by sales staff.
- Sofa retailer relaunches South West store. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2015, Issue 5947, p8
The article reports that Great Britain sofa retailer Sofa Workshop Ltd. has relaunched its South West store in Bath town centre.
- Sofa Workshop. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p29
The article relates the author's experience in finding a two-seater sofa with a budget of 1,000 British pounds in Sofa Workshop, a Brighton, England-based furniture retailer. The store had a wide range of furniture. However, the salesman did not act more proactively in suggesting sofas to suit...
- Takeover talk hots up. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p1
Reports on the possibility of an agreement between Sofa Workshop and MFI in Great Britain.