- Enesco in accents for the long haul. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the launching of Milieu home accent division by Enesco Home Gallery in North Carolina. Target of the company on existing gift retailers; Expansion of license programs; Introduction of product lines at the International Home Furnishings Market.
- Event overlap has no impact on rugs. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p49
Highlights the Atlanta Gift and Home Accents Show in Atlanta, Georgia. Presentation of latest style of rug products; Exhibitors of the event; Venue of exhibition.
- More signings for Housewares at Autumn Fair. // Housewares;Aug2001, Issue 159, p29
Reports on the increase in the number of British houseware companies participating in the September 2001 Housewares at Autumn Fair in Birmingham, England.
- Housewares show renamed. // Housewares;Mar2003, Issue 172, p47
Reports that the Houseware exhibition has been renamed The Housewares Show in Great Britain. Logo of the event; List of exhibitors; Number of attendees during 2002 exhibition.
- Autumn date for Ideal Home. // Housewares;Mar2003, Issue 172, p48
Reports the launch of DMG World Media's autumn version of its Daily Mail Ideal Home Show in London, England. Sponsors of the exhibition.
- Two-venue trade show prepares for the autumn. // Housewares;May/Jun2003, Issue 174, p40
Features the Housewares in Motion trade show planned for the 2003 autumn season in Bristol, England. Capacity of the show; Contact information.
- Scottish event already sold out. // Housewares;Jul2003, Issue 175, p38
Reports on the reservations of exhibition space fort the Scottish Houseware Show in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Home show set for March 20-22 in Seattle. // Furniture/Today;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p142
Reports on the sixth annual Northwest Home Furnishings Show in San Francisco, california. Schedule of the event; Product developments; Contact information.
- creative calendar. // Housewares;Jun2004, Issue 183, p27
Provides information about exhibitions in the houseware industry.
- New exhibitors on tap for Minneapolis market. // Furniture/Today;7/7/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p2
Highlights the companies exhibited for the Minneapolis Summer Home Furnishings Market in Minneapolis, Minnesota.