- Seating. // Interior Design;10/31/96, Vol. 67 Issue 13, p65
Presents several seating designs. Chit chat; Galaxy; Tim de fiebre; Oliver; Queen abigail; Cary loveseat; Migrations; SQA; Lamm 1000; Serra; B & B Italia; Qubik; Reality; De Sete; Portico; C1-1131; AGI; Pei cobb freed; Nienkamper; Triconfort.
- Seating. // Interior Design;10/31/97 Fall Market, Vol. 68 Issue 13, p22
Features a range of indoor and outdoor seating from various manufacturers. Description of the Ceylon Lounge chair form Dakota Jackson; Information on the Kitchen bar stool designed by Brown Graves; Features of the Bradford Stewart stacking armchair.
- Seating. // Interior Design;05/31/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p34
Features various seating designs from designers and manufacturers. B&B Italia; Herman Miller for the Home; Bontempi Casa; Ligne Roset; Walter Knoll Collection; Elam; 5x5 Design Studio.
- seating. // Interior Design;05/31/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p34
Introduces different styles and designs of seating furniture available as of May 31, 2001. Designer; Features; Models; Contact information.
- Visitors Welcome: COMFORTABLE HOSPITAL ACCOMMODATIONS FOR FAMILIES. // ASID ICON;Winter2012, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p18
The article offers information on the sleepToo seating unit for family room for hospital rooms.
- Craftsman sofa. Barrett, Neal // Popular Mechanics;Jan95, Vol. 172 Issue 1, p88
Describes the process of constructing a sofa with a turn-of-the-century design. Constructing the legs; Frame pieces; Prefinishing the panels; Assembly and finishing.
- Untitled. // Design Week;8/7/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p4
A photograph of the pink and orange curved modular seating system designed by Mark Gabbertas for the London's Royal Festival Hall on September 11, 2008 is presented.
- Lounge seating. // Contract;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p92
Presents photographs of various furniture for lounge seating.
- Guest/occasional seating. // Contract;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p90
Presents photographs of different chairs for occasional seating.