Low level makes a splash at Milan
- Milan sets a colour challenge. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/16/99, Issue 5134, p2
Focuses on the upholstery of furniture which were featured in the exhibition Milan Salon del Mobile.
- Les soieries de Richard Peduzzi. A. C. // Beaux Arts Magazine;nov2011, Issue 329, p188
The article reviews the exhibition "Les imprudences de Prelle" at Prelle in Paris, France, through February 19, 2012, which features silk upholstered furniture by French furniture designer Richard Peduzzi.
- Alternative Las Vegas show at Plaza spotlights upholstery. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;7/16/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p26
The article reports that the Las Vegas Furniture Show in Nevada that will be held from July 29 to August 2, 2007 will have five new exhibitors in summer 2007. The event will occupy around 25,000 square feet in the Plaza Hotel ballroom. New to the event are Davis International, Franklin Corp.,...
- Hide bound. Lea, Jane // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p16
Reports on the popularity of leather upholstery in furniture in light of the increase in the number of manufacturers offering leather models at the Furniture Show in Great Britain in January 2000. Emergence of models from the United States with a mixture of vinyl and leather. INSET:...
- Distinctive looks drive upholstery action. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/27/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p14
Describes upholstered furniture collections introduced at the October 2003 High Point furniture market in North Carolina. Rowe's Earth & Elements line, which uses familiar apparel fabrics consumers associate with their favorite fashions; Decor-Rest's launch of the second edition of its...
- Motion garners more serious interest. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p53
The author reports the exhibition of the recliner model sofa developed by Motion upholstery in Las Vegas. The designs created by Motion upholstery gathered keen inquiries from the clients. An overview of the models of the manufactures in the furniture industry, including Craftmaster, Lane Home...
- Kings at the castle . . . de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p16
Features some of the products on show at the 2000 Long Eaton Guild Long Point Exhibition for British manufactured furniture, being held at Elvaston Castle in Derby, England. Focus on upholstered and cabinet furniture; Design trends.
- Brazil show reports record attendance. // Furniture/Today;5/14/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p1
The article offers information on the furniture trade show Movesul Brasil which was held in March 2012 in Bento Goncalves, Brazil. It states that the trade show had 38, 148 visitors and 317 exhibitors, and showcased different upholstery, case goods vendors and mattress. It mentions that...
- Contemporary G Plan range. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p2
Reports that G Plan Upholstery has launched the Vicace collection of fabric and leather upholstery at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Number of leather colors and fabric options; Furniture selections; Additions to the standard range.