Change of venue for TIP
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;5/23/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p18
A calendar of events related to home textiles in 2011 is presented which include the Showtime Fabric Fair at Market Square, Textile Tower in High Point, North Carolina on June 5-8, New York International Gift Fair at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York on August 13-18, and Atlanta Fall...
- Niermann Weeks. // Architectural Digest;Nov2003, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p82
Reports the debut of Niermann Week's West Coast showroom in Los Angeles, California's Pacific Design Center. Furnishing and fabric exhibit; Sample of fabric.
- Start your engines! Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p28
Describes differences between the Showtime and Heimtextil home furnishings textile trade shows. Event atmosphere; Entrance policies; Exhibits and programs.
- N.Y. Home Textiles Show has International Flair. // Home Textiles Today;1/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p23
The article focuses on the Winter 2007 edition of the New York Home Textiles Show scheduled for January 28-31 at the Metropolitan Pavilion, New York. The show will have exhibitors from other countries, including Portugal's Madeira Embroideries Institute, Culturally Chic from Hungary and Arliktex...
- Calender. // Home Textiles Today;12/16/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p18
A calendar for several home furnishing events from January 7-May 20, 2014 is presented including the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market in Atlanta, Georgia, the Canadian Home Furnishings Market in Mississauga, Ontario and the Intertextile Shanghai Home in Shanghai, China.
- The princess diaries. // India Today;6/17/2015, p1
The royals showcased their products at Royal Fables Season 6; an annual exhibition Unveiling The Regal Treasure Trunk of Art, Textiles, Costumes, Jewellery, and Home Products at The Imperial, New Delhi (7-8 October 2014)
- The Material World. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/22/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 131, Special Section p18
Focuses on the status of domestic textile shows in the U.S. in the second half of 2005. Expectation of Daniel Faure, president of PremiÃ¨re Vision, on textile exhibitions; Increase in the number of exhibitors from the home decor market; Impact of marketing on the Turkish Fashion Fabric...
- Carpet exhibition "Dometex" Hanover 2008. // Melliand International;Mar2008, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the events that took place during the "Domotex" Hanover carpet exhibition in 2008. A total of 1,442 exhibitors showcased their products including several textile floorcovering producers for broadloom and rugs. The exhibition showed the improved styling and design of the...
- VISITOR REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR TOTALLY DIY:TOTALLY TOOLS 2015. // DIY Week;11/7/2014, Issue 5766, p6
The article previews the exhibition Totally DIY: Totally Tools organized by the house furnishing industry to be held in Ricoh Arena, Coventry, England from February 15-17, 2015.
- Providence show grows. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p224
Reports on the increase in square footage of the Fifth Annual Fine Furnishings-Providence Show in Rhode Island on November 3-5, 2000. Offer of a selection of handcrafted furniture, lamps and other decorative accessories in wood, glass and ceramic; Workshops.