M&S Home sales up but growth down
- RESOURCES. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;May2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p70
The article lists resources for business enterprises that offer house-related services featured within the issue, including Perk Builders Inc., As You Like It Silver Shop, and Pel Hughes Printing Inc.
- JLP sells more beds. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p2
Reports on the sales performance of John Lewis' beds, kitchens and other bedroom furniture in four weeks ending August 28, 1999.
- Cargo owes 3m pounds--but trades on. // Housewares;Oct2000, Issue 154, p35
Deals with the continuation of operations of houseware firm, Cargo Homeshop in Great Britain.
- World Kitchen: new md, new range. // Housewares;Oct2000, Issue 154, p36
Focuses on developments related to houseware firm, World Kitchen.
- Dueling divas of dÃ©cor. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p14
Comments on the business competition among home decoration companies in the U.S. Contract of designers Chris Madden and Jane Seymour company with JCPenney Co. and Saks Department Stores; Television program on home furnishings hosted by Christopher Lowell; Difference on the home decoration...
- home & housewares/housewares: TREND TRACKER. Duff, Mike // Retailing Today;6/9/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on developments related to homes and housewares industry in the U.S. In May 2008, JCPenney announced a deal with Simmons Bedding that is bringing the vendor's new Natural Care by Danny Seo line to select JCPenney stores and JCP.com. On the other hand, June 2, 2008 HSN...
- GOING THE EXTRA MILE. // Housewares;Mar2006, Issue 196, p34
The article features Great Britain-based houseware company Cookstop. Cookstop offers complimentary coffee and biscuits to customers. In-store cookery demonstrations use a working Aga cooker. The company offers catering equipment and on-the-spot embroidery service for personalizing textiles like...
- How to lead little-people oriented industry astray. Greene, Michael // Furniture/Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p48
Focuses on the changes in the home furnishing industry in the U.S. Influence of financial analysts on the expansion plans of furnishing retailers; History of the changes; Loss of identity of retailers.
- REPRESENTATIVES. // Casual Living;Dec2010, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p77
A directory of furniture and houseware representative businesses is presented.
- Courtaulds furnishing duo sold. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p4
Reports on Courtaulds Textiles' decision to sell its Standfast and Weavestyle furnishings businesses to furnishing and wallcoverings supplier Walker Greenbank.