- What to look for in today's hopper loaders. Knights, Mikell // Plastics Technology;Oct97, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p32
Presents tips for functionalities of hopper loaders. Feature of a hopper loader that a buyer should not consider optional; Benefit of portable loaders; Range of prices for portable dryer; Features of central systems; Key component tips for loaders.
- Cat's extended high lift option. // Mining & Quarry World;Sep2010, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p60
The article evaluates the extended high lift (EHL) option for the Cat 994F wheel loader from Caterpillar Inc.
- Rock buckets. // Pit & Quarry;Aug2007, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p8
The article evaluates the Rockland HD-S straight edge and HD-V spadenose rock buckets from Rockland Manufacturing Co.
- Curtis 'pushes' new Sno-Pro loader blades to handle feed and silage, too. // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Dec2010, Vol. 207 Issue 12, p21
The article offers brief information on Curtis Industries LLC's new line of Sno-Pro loader blades.
- New loader controls for quicke and trima. O'Keeffe, Matt // Irish Farmers Monthly;Mar2011, p63
The article reports that the new loader control system (LCS) from Alo AB has been featured at the 2011 Farm Machinery Show by the Farm Tractor & Machinery Trade Association (FTMTA).
- Universal fork from Worksaver. // Mid-South Farmer;Apr2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p21
The article offers brief information on universal forks from Worksaver Inc.
- Bobcat introduces tread choices for track loaders. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Aug2011, Vol. 149 Issue 8, p57
The article offers brief information on Bobcat's tread patterns for track loaders.
- New skid-steer adapter built for ease of use. // Wallaces Farmer;Feb2011, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on the Euro-to-skid-steer adapter for loaders from WorkSaver Inc.
- Adapter allows loader to use skid-steer tools. // Farm Futures;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p21
The article offers brief information on the skid-steer adapter from Worksaver.