- Nonsparking Brushes Made from Brass, Bronze Wire. // Welding Journal;Jul2009, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p21
The article evaluates the nonsparking brushes from Weller Corp.
- Line of Maintenance Products Includes Floor Sweeps, Paint Brushes. // Welding Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p87
Introduces Weiler Corp.'s line of maintenance products. Floor sweeps; Paint brushes; Fill materials.
- Abrasive Brushes For In-Machine Deburring. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep2005, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p207
Evaluates the Burr-Rx disc brushes from Weiler Corp. Benefits; Sizes; Availability.
- Aggressive weld cleaning. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;May98, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p384
Introduces Roughneck wire brushes for weld cleaning on pipelines, from Weiler Corporation. Features; Available sizes.
- Abrasive Nylon Brushes. // New Equipment Digest;Jan2006, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p53
This article presents information on abrasive nylon brushes, which have been recently introduced by Weiler Corp. These brushes are impregnated with abrasive grain. The nylon filaments of Nylox brushes act like flexible files, deburring and edge blending as they wipe. These brushes are ideal for...
- Natural Spring Cleaning. Rodale, Maria // Organic Gardening (08973792);Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p14
Presents information on a nontoxic window-cleaning recipe for spring.
- Stock your cleaning arsenal with low-cost finds. // All You;8/1/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p108
The article offers tips on how to stock one's cleaning arsenal with cost-efficient and effective cleaning solutions. The author suggests to store cleaning items in a carrier of rolling bin so one can carry it anywhere. The author recommends products like botanical disinfectant wipes, all purpose...
- Gloves. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Feb2000, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p1
Features gloves designed for sanitary applications.
- Soaking Up Sales With Sorbents. Copeland, Julie // Gases & Welding Distributor;May/Jun2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p30
Focuses on the availability of different types of sorbents in the U.S. Variety of designs produced; Source of materials in manufacturing universal sorbent; Efficiency of maintenance sorbents; Durability of reusable sorbents; Applicability of petroleum sorbents for emergency oil spills in water.