- Lifting device. // Rubber World;Winter94 Product News, Vol. 211 Issue 7, p8
Introduces the Vacu-Hoist vacuum-powered lifting system. Features and function; Specifications; Capacities; Accessories.
- New products. // Occupational Hazards;Jan94, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p146
Announces the availability of new products specifically aimed for lifting and carrying. TiltLift ergonomically designed hydraulic scissor lift from American Lifts; Safe Waste Drum Funnel from New Pig Corp.; Drum roller assembly from Justrite Mfg. Co.; Sentry safety gate from Kelley.
- Burning table magnetic lifters provide complete material coverage. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p225
Features the O.S. Walker burning table magnetic lift systems. Custom engineering; Controls; Contact information.
- Rigger truck rebound. // American Cranes & Transport;Aug2012, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p43
The article reports on the benefits offered by rigger trucks such as mobility and ability to operate with large and expensive loads in enclosed areas or tight spaces.
- Synchronous lifting system. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Aug2014, p50
The article offers brief information on the EVO synchronous lifting system from Enerpac Australia.
- NEW COMPLIFT. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/2/2012 HVACR Directory & Source Guide, p23
The article offers brief information on the Complift portable lift from Complift.
- PowerMate L-Series Retractable Dolly. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/2/2012 HVACR Directory & Source Guide, p29
The article offers brief information on the NEW Retractable Dolly Attachment for the PowerMateÂ® LE-1 and L-1 models from PowerMate/LP International Inc.
- Mobile column lift. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p80
The article offers brief information on the MCH413 mobile column lift from Rotary Lift.
- Need leverage for lifting utility covers? Atwater, Kristin M. // Government Product News;May95, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p54
Presents a tool for lifting utility covers from McClarin Manufacturing Inc. Prevention of back injuries, muscle strain and other injuries; Adaptability of supplied chain and hook combinations to a variety of lid designs.
- Access: Do-It-Yourself Chair Lift. // New Mobility;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 216, p10
The article reports that 32-year-old Dmitry Bibikow, a former mountaineer disabled in a climbing accident, has constructed a winch-driven lift which will carry him and his wheelchair and can be operated by hand or electronic.