Hendrix Wire & Cable/Marmon Utility
- Hendrix Wire expands Milford capacity. // Wire Journal International;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p12
The article discusses the drawing and stranding capacity added by Hendrix Wire & Cable Inc., to its facility in Milford, New Hampshire.
- Spacer Cable System. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;3/27/2014, p1
The article reports that cable company Hendrix Wire & Cable is offering spacer cable systems, which are ideal for long spans of up to 1500 feet.
- Product Prevents Water from Entering Cable Core. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p110
The article offers brief information on the DUALBLOCKâ„¢ cable from Hendrix Wire & Cable Inc.
- Covered Tap Wire, Ground Wire & Tie Wire. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p140
The article offers brief information on the product line of wires from Hendrix Wire & Cable.
- Underground Cables: Preventing Water Damage. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/4/2010, Vol. 265 Issue 10, p2
The article features the Dual-Block system for stranded conductor cables from Hendrix Wire & Cable.
- Insulated Undeground Cable. // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar2008, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p51
The article evaluates the 15kV to 34.5 kV TRXLP-insulated medium-voltage cable from Hendrix Wire & Cable.
- Hendrix Wire & Cable. // Underground Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p64
The article evaluates the Dual Block for preventing longitudinal water migration from Hendrix Wire & Cable Inc.
- Insulator. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2008, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates the HPI-55-5 Polyethylene Tie Top Pin Insulator from Hendrix Wire & Cable Inc.
- Cable systems. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p66
The article evaluates the Spacer Cable system from Hendrix Wire & Cable.