- ICON Tunnel Systems/Bohrtec. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p22
The article offers brief information on the BM600LS Pilot Tube Auger boring machine from ICON Tunnel Systems and Bohrtec.
- ICON's Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions. // Underground Construction;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p91
The article offers brief information on a range of Bohrtec pilot tube microtunneling systems from ICON Tunnel Systems.
- Slide rail systems. // International Construction;Apr2013, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p69
The article reports on the use of the SBH Triple Slide technology of slide rail manufacturer SBH Tiefbautechnik GmbH when contractors are presented with challenging site conditions and poor soil conditions.
- CushotracÂ® HDâ„¢ Track Pads. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 240 Issue 7, p124
The article offers information on CushotracÂ® HDâ„¢ rubber and polyurethane track pads from Superior Tire and Rubber Corp.
- Performance of resilient rail pads used in Tubular Modular Track under South African service conditions. Lubout, Neil; Gräbe, Hannes // Civil Engineering (10212000);May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p20
The article presents a study which compares the basis of performance of four different rail pads. The study used performance data to recommend a rail pad for use on Tubular Modular Track (TMT), which forms part of the Pretoria Metrorail system. The study assessed the rail pads such as Amorium...
- Tomica trains deliver the goods for young railroaders. Cawthon, Bill // Model Railroad News;Dec2010, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p46
The article evaluates several toys including Road and Rails Deluxe Playset, Rescue Drill Liner Train Set, and Turn Out Rails from Tomy Co. Ltd.
- China's HollySys Jumps On Strong Q1 Earnings. GILLIAN RICH // Investors Business Daily;11/14/2014, p00
The article reports on the increase in the earnings and revenue of high-speed rail equipment and systems supplier HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd. in the first quarter of 2014.
- Enhanced pantograph monitoring offers benefits across the UK. // Rail Business Intelligence;1/14/2016 Rail Business Awards, p1
The article discusses the benefits offered by enhanced pantograph monitoring (PanMon) system from the engineering and consulting company Ricardo Rail across Great Britain rail networks. Topics discussed include the replacement of the company's Panchex system, the approval for use given by the...
- SPECIAL CARE AROUND SPECIAL TRACKWORK. WANEK-LIBMAN, MISCHA // Railway Age;Oct2016, Vol. 217 Issue 10, p21
The article offers information on tamper units from various rail maintenance provider including the Unimat series from Plasser American Corp., the DRONE Chase Tamper from Harsco Rail, and RoadReady Surfacing Team tamper unit line from Nordco Inc.