- Reflections on 20 Years. Guse, Tom // Equipment Leasing & Finance;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p44
An interview with Volvo Financial Services president Tom Guse is presented. Topics mentioned include the things that have changed within the equipment leasing and financing industry that Volvo is serving for the last 20 years, the factors that contributed to the success of the company, and...
- NEWS BRIEF. // Contract Journal;9/4/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6393, p22
Presents news briefs on the construction industry in Great Britain, as of September 2002. Investment program of Nationwide; Spending of Volvo Financial Services for the first half of the year; Accreditation given to crane hire company Baldwins.
- Dutch win Cat's challenge. // International Construction;Dec2002, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p17
Highlights the Caterpillar European Operator Challenge in the Netherlands. Importance on the role of the operators; Efficiency of using the construction equipment.
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/1/2015, pA02
A correction to the article on mining and construction firm Caterpillar Inc. that was published in the September 30, 2015 issue.
- NEWS...in brief. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p6
Presents updates on the construction industry as of September 2003. Investment made by AMPL; Launching of the Toolcat 5600 utility work machine by Bobcat; Introduction of write-off finance protection by Volvo Financial Services for owners of Volvo construction equipment.
- Munich launch for Caterpillar. // Marketing Event;May98, p6
Reports on the launching of compact vehicles range by construction equipment brand Caterpillar at Munich construction show Bauma. Information on the range; Equipment used to show product footage.
- CAT DIGS IN TO CHINA. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;4/7/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that Caterpillar Inc. is planning to capitalize on the growth in the construction industry in China. It states that ramping up sales in the growing construction market could help offset slumping demand in the U.S. and keep Caterpillar on track to achieve its goal of...
- Cat, expands compact equipment line. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov98, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p61
Presents the compact construction equipment of Caterpillar Inc. which the company unveiled at its facility in Clayton, North Carolina. Appeal of the products to the water and sewer markets; Answer to trends in the underground construction industry; Versatility of the work tools.
- BUSINESS NEWS. // Construction Europe;Nov2012, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p5
The article offers news briefs related to construction companies in Europe including the decline of the income of Terex Corp. for the third quarter of 2012, the bankruptcy filing of Polish contractor Budus, and the rise of the third quarter of 2012 revenues of Caterpillar Inc.