Two goes into one
- Two British mfrs. to merge. // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p28
Reports the merger between Arthur Brett & Sons and David Salmon Furniture in Norwich, England.
- Arthur Brett expo updates image. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p5
Reports that Arthur Brett & Sons has offered designers the opportunity to redesign its 18th century Georgian style walnut open armchair with the results displayed at a special exhibition in London, England.
- Arthur Brett invests hook in Pimlico showroom. // Cabinet Maker;5/18/2012, Issue 5788, p8
The article reports on the move of furniture manufacturer Arthur Brett & Sons Ltd. to invest 100,000 pounds to refurbish its flagship showroom in London, England.
- British Infusion. // Architectural Digest;Dec98, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p256
Presents information on the offerings of furniture reproduction company Arthur Brett and Sons, located in Norwich, England. Types of furniture pieces that the company reproduces; How the company operates regarding its furniture; Notable pieces among the company's inventory; Contact point for the...
- Fine finds. // Architectural Digest;Oct97, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p246
Reports that a selection of furniture made by Arthur Brett & Sons is now available through Baker Knapp & Tubbs. English firm's reputation for restoring and replicating museum-quality pieces; Expertise in inlays and exotic woods; Contact point.
- Skilled staff hit by double whammy of negative news. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2008, Issue 5579, p9
The author reflects on the condition of employees of the two big companies, Arthur Brett & Sons and Bevan Funnell in Great Britain. He states the workforce of the two great companies in and cites how these employees contributed for the development of their firm. He also mentions the redundancy...
- High commission. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p23
Features the furniture manufacturer Arthur Brett in Great Britain. Furniture designs; Company history; Turnover rate of the company.
- McLaren Interiors buys Arthur Brett. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p3
The article reports on the sale of Arthur Brett & Sons' business and assets to McLaren Interiors in Norwich, England. The deal includes Arthur Brett's showrooms in Chelsea, Pilico and North Carolina, with all 22 staff being retained. McLaren executive David Salmon hopes the deal will bring...
- Arthur Brett 'a major investment'. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p4
The article reports on developments related to McLaren Interiors. The company was established in 2005 and has a reputation as a highly regarded supplier in developing areas including. On the other hand, David Salmon, managing director for McLaren, bought Arthur Brett & Sons and said that the...